• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

OMG!! My Flyer and gyms have been shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
From what it looks like, shipping them anywhere is pretty pricey, probably because they are so large!! I think that the craftsmanship will be well worth it though :)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Youch.. thats a high shipping price:hug8:

Hmm 8% off?:chin:

I cannot hang any gyms where I live now (the studs are really weird).. I could buy my 4 and hold onto them until I move? Hmmm...
You love these flyers. You've seen them in person too.

I say hold off on the Cage and purchase the flyer!! Lots of funfilled pleasure to be had.. and instant gratification too!!:rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
From what it looks like, shipping them anywhere is pretty pricey, probably because they are so large!! I think that the craftsmanship will be well worth it though :)

Danita keeps telling me they are * Works of Art*:dance4:

Cory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cory

She's very very nice.. She'll probably send you ALOT of free toys for your flock. I can't believe she sent us 6!!

Anyway, her husband will try to ship it in the smallest box possible (apparently he's a GREAT packer) :hehe: and they make sure its fully insured so if it arrives damaged.. replacing it is no biggie.
:dance4:
Hmmm..... I should get a pay check and a credit card next week..... :rolleyes:

My poor dad. :lol: Everytime he comes down to the basement there's something new. First an atom, then a get-a-grip, then another atom, then a rosie swing..... :lol:

I'm so excited for you! I'm so bad at waiting once I know my things are shipped!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
That remind me my studs are messed up too and I'd have to find a spot to put a hook in...
Last year I tried to hang some BOINGS and spheres and I couldnt.. I guess I missed the studs and made about 12 random holes.. whoops!

I really need to get me a stud finder.

Cory

Real Name
Cory

Last year I tried to hang some BOINGS and spheres and I couldnt.. I guess I missed the studs and made about 12 random holes.. whoops!

Hahaha! Yeah you should. :p

Our "handy person" put some hooks in my ceiling for me when I moved here with his stud finder. I should probably invest in my own so I can do them whenever wherever. :cool1:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez

You love these flyers. You've seen them in person too.

I say hold off on the Cage and purchase the flyer!! Lots of funfilled pleasure to be had.. and instant gratification too!!:rofl:
Oh I wish I could hold off on the new cages, Beeba and the quakers and my mom's cockatiel and lovie really need new cages ;) I could hold off on Squids new cage..hmm...you make it SO TEMPTING.:p

The flyers are really nice. The lady I groomed birds for had the dark ribbon and grapevine, absolutely beautiful. And Danita is absolutely right, they are works of art!

Anywho, BIG CONGRATS!!!!!:dance4:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Hahaha! Yeah you should. :p

Our "handy person" put some hooks in my ceiling for me when I moved here with his stud finder. I should probably invest in my own so I can do them whenever wherever. :cool1:
I could find a stud who could find a stud! Brilliant idea! Men seem to be able to find cieling studs so easily!:cool1:

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
you have to let me know what you think and take good pictures:) I am thinking of getting one:)

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
they are gorgeous :O!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Believe it or not.. I own a studfinder:lol:I simply provide it to my boyfriend and say.. here. use this!!!:hehe:

Even if you purchase one, it's important to also find someone who understands how ceilings are built and knows how to use it properly.:)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Discounts always make things more interesting.
Discounts on items I was considering buying...that's dangerous ;)

I will have to think about it though, but it definitively makes things more interesting!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
How lucky!!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
They look gorgeous! That is very nice of her to offer AA members a discount too!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita

Danita keeps telling me they are * Works of Art*:dance4:
They are, I love them. I could imagine a whole room of them.

We got a bunch of free toys too. She sent one or two for every bird. The lady is so nice.

She was really good too. I told her my macaw and grey would be sharing, so the wood on it is for both of them, the diameters. Interesting enough, the macaw sits on her side with the thicker and Bea sits on the other side lol

My shipping wasn't that much but I am closer. They were easy to put together, I did it myself.

For those of you on a budget, she will make something according to your price. I told her how much I had for shipping, stand and flyer and she made it all according to that :)

Cory

Real Name
Cory

They are, I love them. I could imagine a whole room of them.

We got a bunch of free toys too. She sent one or two for every bird. The lady is so nice.

She was really good too. I told her my macaw and grey would be sharing, so the wood on it is for both of them, the diameters. Interesting enough, the macaw sits on her side with the thicker and Bea sits on the other side lol

My shipping wasn't that much but I am closer. They were easy to put together, I did it myself.

For those of you on a budget, she will make something according to your price. I told her how much I had for shipping, stand and flyer and she made it all according to that :)
Do the flyers have to be assembled too or just the stands /gyms?

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yes, I think they do. It only takes minutes though.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I wonder if she could make a flyer for like $50??

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I wonder if she could make a flyer for like $50??
Including shipping?? Take a look at the website for a good estimate of what the normal range in prices is. I think $50 would be a bit tough... :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.