• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden SWS Q&A's, etc

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
SWS is here again. AA shoppers are the best and very lucky to have all these top-notch vendors in once place.

Thanks for the orders so far. I have more in stock this year so hopefully most orders will be out within 2 weeks but may be as long as a month. It's just me doing it all so I appreciate your patience.

Have a question - ask here or email sales@oliversgarden.com

Congratulations to the raffle winners @SamatranTiger and @cassiesdad You'll will also receive the first of Oliver's Toys for Canucks (aka Canadians) Here he is meeting his beaver, our national animal.

DSC_4513.JPG
DSC_4505.JPG

Also now available Thom Turkey...Thom Turkey Turkey_Solid_Back.jpg

And Scrappy...Scrappy The picture won't load, hope you will check him out.

And The Doghead - hide a treat under his ear and roll up a newspaper for him to carry...Doghead He's side mount and stinkin' cute.

Plain_Wood_Dog.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
I'm sending you a pm

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
The CEO has had so many demands today. Want some apple? x 25 Want some pomegranite? x 50 Big Daddy's home! (Bruce is away) X 10 Wanna go to the kitchen? X25

Hopefully we will get enough orders to fill his request of the day... Wanna order a pizza? with CORN??? x 5000

This bird talks all day long...love him :heart: He keeps me on the straight and narrow. :laugh: he's still muttering about corn....

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Oliver and his corn! So adorable!
Susan is the chain around the puppy neck a loop? Can’t see from the picture, what is it’s diameter?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Gone all day. Have to finalize my OG order. The beaver is so cute, but none for sale????

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Oliver and his corn! So adorable!
Susan is the chain around the puppy neck a loop? Can’t see from the picture, what is it’s diameter?
Of course not for safety. The 'collar' is only on the front of this side mount toy and is separate pieces of chain so when toy comes apart it will be short bits hanging on their own. Still working on a way to explain this on his toy description. He's been well tested. Thanks for your question @saroj12

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Of course not for safety. The 'collar' is only on the front of this side mount toy and is separate pieces of chain so when toy comes apart it will be short bits hanging on their own. Still working on a way to explain this on his toy description. He's been well tested. Thanks for your question @saroj12
Most excellent! I love how you think safety first! Thank you for answering my question!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Gone all day. Have to finalize my OG order. The beaver is so cute, but none for sale????
Thanks for your tentative order @iamwhoiam. Not sure I can part with beavers yet. ha. You guys all say you stash your OG things, so do I! I have a few...need to figure the price. It's not really been tested yet. That said, if you want one we can make it happen ;)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You should create a corn on the cob toy in honor of the CEO. You could use sisal to create ta
Thanks for your tentative order @iamwhoiam. Not sure I can part with beavers yet. ha. You guys all say you stash your OG things, so do I! I have a few...need to figure the price. It's not really been tested yet. That said, if you want one we can make it happen ;)

What are the measurements for that little guy?