• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden Questions/Answers, Odd and Sods

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Hello from breezy Nova Scotia! Hope everyone enjoyed their summer and your feathered friends have been behaving. Have fun this weekend enjoying the sales offered by all AA Vendors. Thanks to the Admin for putting this together.

For those of you shopping at OG ask any questions you may have here or email sales@oliversgarden.com

Still finalizing Oliver's draws. Look for details here as the weekend progresses.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Bump so I won't miss anything.....

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Turkey with WATTLES!

Sorry, coffee just starting to kick in now.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Turkey with WATTLES!

Sorry, coffee just starting to kick in now.
@Clueless Still feeling like this :sandra:? I've been up since 6:45 a.m. - wouldn't happen without an alarm clock when I was working ...

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I still have to order.

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
THANK YOU for your purchases!

It's been a busy weekend with the sale and our fall chores. Expecting this to be an early evening for me so want to update you on a few things. Our sale codes will be on into tomorrow if you haven't had a chance to order. Payments can be made in 2 installments - 50% now and the remainder at posting time. Check out via "local pickup" and I'll invoice you tomorrow.

We will do 3 draws from our orders to win one of our upcoming Puppy toys. Winners will be able to custom design their pup! Here's are my first test litter to give you an idea...

DSC_4470.JPG

These new Tom Turkies have flown the coop. Still have 3(?) partially made and available. If anyone's interested pls send me an email and I'll get back to you tomorrow. This chickie is tired and off to bed.

DSC_4476.JPG

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Our puppy winners are @fidsmom @WallyLoopey and someone that I can't connect with their AA id. I know you, you're a regular customer but AA id? Here's a hint from you are from Canada with initials JC...send me a pm if you prefer ;)

Winners can choose colour, ears/tail, decoration, swing/hanging/side perch, etc?? Should be fun.

Thank you for the orders. Still have a little invoicing to do - don't worry, I'll be in touch. Will be working hard to get your orders out ASAP.