• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Old Mc Donald Had a Farm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Eee I Eee I O :choir:
With an Emma Emma here, and an Emma Emma there.....:rofl:

Here she is trying to engage me in conversation.:swoon:

This video was taken in Sept 2009, Not sure how I forgot to upload this.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
sooo sweet! :heart:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Awww, what a beautiful, smart and sweet girl Emma is. And what a talker! Thanks for sharing.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
I sing "Old McDonald" and "Bingo" to my birds all the time, esp. when cleaning cages.

They love it, and will bop their head while I sing :dance4: <showing, without a shadow of a doubt that my birds are truly tone deaf>, however, nobodies picked up the words to either song yet .. :(

Emma is so sweet, she really is amazing. I swear, every time I see a video of her I want to grab her and just smooch and hug her.

You've done an exceptional job with her, I love the way you talk to her too, you have such a cute little "Kewpie doll voice!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I sing "Old McDonald" and "Bingo" to my birds all the time, esp. when cleaning cages.

They love it, and will bop their head while I sing :dance4: <showing, without a shadow of a doubt that my birds are truly tone deaf>, however, nobodies picked up the words to either song yet .. :(

Emma is so sweet, she really is amazing. I swear, every time I see a video of her I want to grab her and just smooch and hug her.

You've done an exceptional job with her, I love the way you talk to her too, you have such a cute little "Kewpie doll voice!!
They probably sing along in their heads but don't want to "outshine" their mom.:D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
oh that was sooo sweet!!!:heart: Love both your voices :hug8:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Emma is a little cutie, and she knows what she is about.
We used to ask Leroy what does a pig say? etc and she would make the appropriate noises. Then it got too tame for her she wanted to be the one asking the questions.
One meal time with the cages all around the table as John, my mum and I ate our meal, Leroy says "what does a duck say?"
We all so seriously stopped eating our food and said in unison "Quack quack"!
She laughed the loudest when we heard ourselves we couldn't stop laughing.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Emma is a little cutie, and she knows what she is about.
We used to ask Leroy what does a pig say? etc and she would make the appropriate noises. Then it got too tame for her she wanted to be the one asking the questions.
One meal time with the cages all around the table as John, my mum and I ate our meal, Leroy says "what does a duck say?"
We all so seriously stopped eating our food and said in unison "Quack quack"!
She laughed the loudest when we heard ourselves we couldn't stop laughing.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Leroy sounds so LOVeable!!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.