• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ok. DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Kacy... WOW!!! You've done an amazing job!!! :dance4::dance4: What a spoiled little girl!!! She's going to have so MUCH to do that she won't know where to begin!!! :) Out of curiosity, what does the rest of the room look like? I know that for Lola and the budgies actually, I keep hanging gyms at the far opposite corners of the room so that they have landing spots when they take flight! :)
That's a really good idea!! The rest of the room has furniture in it - it's our guest room. Well, not any more. Now it's bird room #2. :hehe:

When I can open up my wallet again, I'll look into getting some trees to put across the room for her. I also plan on getting some things to hang from the ceiling, especially an atom! I'm waiting for the next SS. :)

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco

That's a really good idea!! The rest of the room has furniture in it - it's our guest room. Well, not any more. Now it's bird room #2. :hehe:

When I can open up my wallet again, I'll look into getting some trees to put across the room for her. I also plan on getting some things to hang from the ceiling, especially an atom! I'm waiting for the next SS. :)
Ohhhh, what a FANTASTIC idea!! I got my Atom during a SS as well :D It is honestly one of the BEST birdie investments you can make. Lola LOVES hers!!! I can't wait until I have room for a second!!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance4:Yay!! It looks fantabulous!! When does the girlie Land!!:)

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
Ohhh it looks just beautiful! I can't wait to see and hear about how she enjoys it.

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awesome set up, Kacy! As others have mentioned, she will show you herself what she likes and you can rearrange as she communicates with you.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy

Ohhhh, what a FANTASTIC idea!! I got my Atom during a SS as well :D It is honestly one of the BEST birdie investments you can make. Lola LOVES hers!!! I can't wait until I have room for a second!!!
I want to get some really long rope perches to put from one wall to the other! Wouldn't that be fun?! Or those highways...I think Oliver's Garden sells them. Hurry up SS!!! :dance4:

:dance4:Yay!! It looks fantabulous!! When does the girlie Land!!:)
Ummm....in FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I want to get some really long rope perches to put from one wall to the other! Wouldn't that be fun?! Or those highways...I think Oliver's Garden sells them. Hurry up SS!!! :dance4:

Ummm....in FIVE DAYS!!!!!!!
:dance4:That's pretty quick!! She'll love her new diggs!!

Leza

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
it looks awesome Kacy!!!! I love the pink and purple boings, so cute together :heart: i have the purple one, it is very good quality. :) i like the idea of less on a playstand, my guys get 2 of 3 toys on a tree, that way they can shred those few and its easy to keep track of.

Sparkles

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Iskra
I really like it!! When Mali comes, you'll see with what type of toys she likes to play and you can add or change around your cage. I love the crawler. I have placed my OG order yesterday and I was torn between an oddball and a crawler, but went with the oddball. :) I really like that purple boing...must get a few from Kathie. :) I need something bendable to put around my play area also, but all the boings I could find here, weren't bendable enough :o:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
I really like it!! When Mali comes, you'll see with what type of toys she likes to play and you can add or change around your cage. I love the crawler. I have placed my OG order yesterday and I was torn between an oddball and a crawler, but went with the oddball. :) I really like that purple boing...must get a few from Kathie. :) I need something bendable to put around my play area also, but all the boings I could find here, weren't bendable enough :o:
That boing from Kathie is SUPER bendable. I actually stretched it out and it got all out of shape, and I was annoyed at myself, so then I came up with the idea to attach it to the tree like that!

I love that boing too - I plan on buying a few more next time I place an order!

65sunnyday

Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
Looks great! Will she be flighted? Just one thing--I think the ladder should be more horizontal--maybe between cage & playstand. I would worry a little about a slightly clumsy baby not able to climb or hold on to a vertical ladder. Love the purple boing!
Can't wait for a report soon when she comes home!
:):heart::)

65sunnyday

Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
I tried to figure it out--what is a crawler? And where did you get the super megaphone? Thanks:)

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
That looks GREAT! I cannot wait to see her on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.