• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh ho! Patronus thinks he owns the place now. (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
Huh. He came out again yesterday afternoon. He did end up in some bad spots trying to fly, he really needs WAY more practice, he hits things and gives me a heart attack and him not knowing how to step up makes things so much harder to get him in a safe spot. After I did get him to step up on the perch I brought him back over to the cage but just stood there next to it to see what he wanted to do. He decided to climb on up and check out his neighbors. Everyone seemed cool with the idea. Elvis did spook him slightly by flying over to me at one point but he just chilled upstairs for the most part and even strutted singing and making heart wings for a bit. Poor Nicto stayed down in his cage, I hope with Pats being more outgoing Nic will also find the courage to come out and see the world outside of his bars.

IMG_3944.jpg IMG_3892.jpg IMG_3894.jpg IMG_3895.jpg IMG_3897.jpg IMG_3898.jpg IMG_3899.jpg IMG_3900.jpg IMG_3901.jpg IMG_3902.jpg

Excuse the orangey beak, I have been a little heavy with the squash and carrots and all the orange foods seem to be staining!

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
IMG_3917.jpg IMG_3918.jpg IMG_3919.jpg IMG_3920.jpg IMG_3934.jpg IMG_3936.jpg IMG_3938.jpg IMG_3943.jpg

A few of Nicto and a few more of Pats on the door, annoying Elvis while he ate. At one point Pats actually just went in Els and Abs cage while Abs was in there. I had to remove him though because it was almost bed time and I didn't want to risk someone getting upset at the house guest.

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Aww great pics Haley.. :highfive: Thank you for taking these little cuties in.. :heart: They look soo happy.. :)

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
Thank you. We are so happy to have them. My husband thinks they are hilarious, we both just giggle when Nicto lets loose with a midnight serenade and my husband is always updating me on who ate what and played with what toy when I get home from work. Patronus has even been a bit more civil the past two days with me putting his food in, he let me move the bowl with him on it and didn't freak out, bite or hiss. Every little step with them makes me feel so good and I love that they play with and destroy their toys, Abby and El hardly play with anything I put in their cage.....they save their playtime for destroying things outside of it I guess.:rofl:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
absolutely wonderful pictures and I love it that they are so comfortable with you.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Aw :heart::heart::heart:

AzaleaMist

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy
Oh that is so awesome. It is so wonderful to see how much the birds blossom after we bring them home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.