• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

oh, ewwwwwwww - MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SultanMyM2

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Wayne

Oh wow :eek: I've never heard of someone doing that, it'd be a bit freaky, but each to their own. It makes me feel sorry for the guy, he obviously loved the dog a lot to do something like that.. maybe it helped him through the greiving stage and he couldn't part with the dog. :(
If you seen his house you would think he was a freak, I did when I walked in .All his kills were hanging on his walls .He was a friend of a friend on mine ...

That is just weird.
The wing thing though is just wrong.

I understand the taxidermy thing being married to a hunter.
But that's what cremation is for. I'm sorry but I couldn't do that to my dogs. Because over time I'm sure it will start to not look as nice. I much prefer having our old dog in a pretty cedar box with her toys and pictures around her.
Both my dogs are in home made urns .To have them freeze dried & placed in a glass case so he can be viewed is a lil to far out there if you ask me...

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I cremated my pomeranian Pixie when she passed, but I scattered her ashes. I only owned her for 3 weeks, so she never was really "mine", but she loved the little grove of trees in our old place's backyard, so I made her final resting place there.

Status
Not open for further replies.