• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Nutz and Pink Awesomeness

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
A huge thank you to Sarah and Sadie! These are just beautiful and exactly what I was going for. We love them so much. Now when people come visit the boys they won’t have to ask what their names are!!

Jurassic themed awesomeness for sure! :heart: :xflove:

A5239D75-0340-4B12-8B46-7067BF3C6CB5.jpeg 0E86233A-B25C-4722-8010-41041494B80E.jpeg 342E4DB0-A048-4485-9615-0FFB09EF484B.jpeg 3FCB1550-9BF5-4024-BA5A-74C42856A168.jpeg D0E141F9-6394-4B7B-AE52-34D708C7665C.jpeg 09E75F8B-D2E6-4768-A78E-E834D2E221DB.jpeg

Thank you Seriously Nutz and The Peachy Inkpress!!:heart2:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I love them! :cheer: Cute models too!:heart:

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
cool! I want one. Where did you get your cages? they look very nice.
They are parrot escape brand cages. Mine are the small version. The link below is the X-Large so you can see the brand. The small ones are not in stock often. The last one we bought I was not happy with. One of the sides didn’t have the holes drilled to connect it together and many pieces were bent. I would still probably buy another one if needed because I do really like the cages.

https://www.amazon.com/Flyline-Parr...ords=parrot+escape+cage&qid=1621638325&sr=8-3

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I knew you must have posted pictures!
Got done with dinner and I have a bunch of orders with them included. :laugh:

I still have them hiding on the store as Sadie and I are still working on designs. :D

These are SO CUTE! Sadie is awesome at designing and we work really well together. Least I think so... :cautious:;)

There are a few random signs traveling in the mail right now. Anonymous AA member sending out mystery boxes...
More of Sadie's cute designs will pop up soon. Never know where they are going though. :p

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Did Sadie design what you sent me this morning? It’s my most favorite of the lot!! It’s absolutely genius! All the elements I asked for done perfectly! Let me know how it turns out and I’ll get one for Rudy! Will it be in the store?

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Did Sadie design what you sent me this morning? It’s my most favorite of the lot!! It’s absolutely genius! All the elements I asked for done perfectly! Let me know how it turns out and I’ll get one for Rudy! Will it be in the store?
No! :laughin:I designed it. I'm not even sure why you love it so much but since you do I hope it turns out perfectly!
It will not go on the store... it's yours so if it turns out and you want one for Rudy I can do that. :D

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I think our little partnership is working out swimmingly. ;)

You haven't fired me, yet! :roflmao:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
These are lovely! Couldn't help but notice that the signs are outside their cages - I guess you don't want them destroyed. :roflmao:

That said, the thread title is misleading. I thought Seriously Nutz had suddenly & mysteriously relaxed her anti-pink stance well before Valentine's Day, so was anticipating pretty, pink things. :)

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
These are lovely! Couldn't help but notice that the signs are outside their cages - I guess you don't want them destroyed. :roflmao:

That said, the thread title is misleading. I thought Seriously Nutz had suddenly & mysteriously relaxed her anti-pink stance well before Valentine's Day, so was anticipating pretty, pink things. :)
They have free rein of the room when they are out so the signs may still get eaten. I am more trying to protect it from any bath taking! :rofl:

The Peachy Inkpress used to have the PINK tag. Must not be the tag anymore.:chin:

I agree with Sarah on the pink!:rofl: Sadie’s shop is the only pink I usually like!:lol:

Last edited: