• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Now I can't move

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I hope your devices are charged, ladies. Good luck to both of you. :roflmao:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Awww he´s such a little cutie!!!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
On yes, the sleeping trap! Soon your blood stops flowing, your body starts to hurt, you can’t feel your toes, but still you sit because how could you ever interrupt such a sweet sleeping fluff ball!:heart: I think my birds pretend to be sleeping on purpose so I won’t get up!:lol:

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
On yes, the sleeping trap! Soon your blood stops flowing, your body starts to hurt, you can’t feel your toes, but still you sit because how could you ever interrupt such a sweet sleeping fluff ball!:heart: I think my birds pretend to be sleeping on purpose so I won’t get up!:lol:
My thoughts exactly :D

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
At least you still have both hands! Kiwi only wants to nap curled up in my hand! AND it’s always before I’ve had a chance to switch hands with my coffee, or put the foot rest up! :shy::crycry:

He does have timing!! Result is cold coffee and cold feet! :faint:

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
At least you still have both hands! Kiwi only wants to nap curled up in my hand! AND it’s always before I’ve had a chance to switch hands with my coffee, or put the foot rest up! :shy::crycry:

He does have timing!! Result is cold coffee and cold feet! :faint:
Pichu is cool enough that he'll let me switch him over to my left hand and even put a blanket over my feet. I mean, I'm doing him a favor here, if he can't give some back he can go nap somewhere else! ;)

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Pixie my American yellow p’lett would let me me. Kiwi wakes up and goes after my earlobes! It’s to my advantage to put up with it until he decides nap time is over. I wonder who has who trained. I thought I was so clever when I had him lay down for a nap! :laugh: :laugh:

Tielygirl

Avenue Veteran
I always love it when they fall asleep on some limb with skin showing, then you get a little imprint of their little feets. I call it the bird tattoo. :laughing2:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I keep finding myself in a similar situation. Hubby has had to work from home lately and sometimes the goffins girls can be a bit much when he needs to concentrate, so I take them in the bedroom for a little quiet time.
20200331_131250.jpg 20200402_083302.jpg
I don't know how these two could ever bother him; they're awfully sweet for me. :xflove: The only problem I have is when they're napping and I need to pee! nervous.gif

Parrotkiss

Hit the Road
Frankenmuth, Michigan (Formerly from the U.K.)
Real Name
Glenda
I keep finding myself in a similar situation. Hubby has had to work from home lately and sometimes the goffins girls can be a bit much when he needs to concentrate, so I take them in the bedroom for a little quiet time.
View attachment 333013 View attachment 333014
I don't know how these two could ever bother him; they're awfully sweet for me. :xflove: The only problem I have is when they're napping and I need to pee! View attachment 333016
"The only problem I have is when they're napping and I need to pee! "
Introducing Depends for parronts! The nappy made especially for bird people. Allows the bird to relax and continue sleeping all the while we comfortably pee our trousers. :laughin::laughing4:
Oh don't you wish?

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Pixie my American yellow p’lett would let me me. Kiwi wakes up and goes after my earlobes! It’s to my advantage to put up with it until he decides nap time is over. I wonder who has who trained. I thought I was so clever when I had him lay down for a nap! :laugh: :laugh:
Looks like he got you good... I wouldn't let Pichu do that, gotta be some discipline and respect here!!! :bignono:

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I don't know how these two could ever bother him; they're awfully sweet for me. :xflove: The only problem I have is when they're napping and I need to pee! View attachment 333016
I couldn't work from home with Pichu either. I'm happy I've trained them to not associate us being home = being out of the cage. At the beginning I would let Merlin and Tikki out as soon as we came home, which resulted in Merlin being awfully frustrated when he saw us eating breakfast before school and he would still be inside. He was then attacking Tikki in frustration, so from then I trained them to wait at least an hour after we were home before they got to go out. Now they all mind their own business in their cages until 14-15.00 and I can work in the same room.