• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Noodle's Nest?!

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Today I was sitting on the floor making a toy in Noodle's room and he was running around on the floor. He got up on his cat carrier that we use for the vet monthly to get his nails done and kept climbing on the door of it. So I opened the door and he waddled right in. It has a clean towel in it for next time and he started rubbing on the towel and making squeaky sounds. Then he started pumping his neck and I think he regurged a little and tried to feed his foot :jawdrop1: He kept doing this 4-5 times. So I ran out of the room to get my iPad for a video and when I came back he was sitting on the door of the carrier. He hopped right back in so I sat down and opened my iPad. He ran out at me trying to eat the iPad and my leg. So I quickly closed the carrier and put it up in his closet. I was a little nervous about picking him up but he seemed okay and I put him in his cage. What is this?

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
The equivalent of a hormonal teenage boy, I am guessing.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Yep, it sounds like Noodle was doing the "nasty". When you got your iPad out, he probably got spooked by it, and tried to attack it. Glad he didn't hurt you when this was going on...

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Yep, it sounds like Noodle was doing the "nasty". When you got your iPad out, he probably got spooked by it, and tried to attack it. Glad he didn't hurt you when this was going on...
Yeah after that last bite, I was a little nervous :wacky: But he snapped out of it quickly when I took the hump box away :laugh:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I used a carrier today with Charlie.... I set a carrier on top of another cage and left it open.... He of course flew over to investigate. This allowed me to remove his cage from the room so I could give it a thorough cleaning. :hehe:

Worked like a charm! :rofl:

Otherwise, he would have been following me out of the room! And I took the cage outside to hose it down and get the nooks n crannies that aren't as easy to get with a cloth!

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
I used a carrier today with Charlie.... I set a carrier on top of another cage and left it open.... He of course flew over to investigate. This allowed me to remove his cage from the room so I could give it a thorough cleaning. :hehe:

Worked like a charm! :rofl:

Otherwise, he would have been following me out of the room! And I took the cage outside to hose it down and get the nooks n crannies that aren't as easy to get with a cloth!
Great idea! At least it will be easy to get Noodle in for his vet trips, etc. when I get my King's tiny travel cage for this purpose, I'm sure he will be so upset :cautious: