• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Noodle's Cousins - My Beautiful Nieces

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
It's kinda funny but while Noodle does not really like anyone but me, he truly loves kids. This is my 11 year old niece, Isabella.

image.jpg

And this is my 7year old niece, Bailey.

image.jpg

Bailey is very comfortable with him and he just loves her! Big sis is a little hesitant but he was a champ with her, too!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what beautiful nieces and so glad that Noodle likes them!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That is so cool!

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Last night we watched Paulie (they had never seen it) and they loved it. Then, of course they said they would like to have a bird, too! I told them they needed to do a lot of research on parrot ownership and then we would see. My bro and SIL live down in Winter Garden and they have been home schooling the girls since last summer. I told my SIL that they wanted to study parrots and she said basically she lets them learn things they are interested in along with typical curriculum. We will see how it goes but Aunt Deesa (my nickname) will be there for them every step of the way. This morning, Noodle was so excited to see them, he wouldn't even LOOK at his millet :jawdrop1: But he was a little psycho so did not let him near little people parts :p I then started talking to them about body language and how I knew it was a not a good idea to interact with him at this time. So excited they are interested!

TikiLola

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Alida(Aleeda)
Love when the little ones are interested! :dance4: Cute shots!