• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Noisy Kea Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
very interesting thanks for sharing

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
Nice! How close did you manage to get to the bird? Are they fearless when approached? It seems that way. You're so lucky you can see these incredible birds up close and in their natural habitat. :cool10:

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
these guys are pretty used to people, they are very social. There was no zoom on those vids so i was standing pretty darn close LOL

TITANIS

Biking along the boulevard
these guys are pretty used to people, they are very social. There was no zoom on those vids so i was standing pretty darn close LOL
That's what it looked like, awesome. No wild bird species around here will let anyone approach that close except possibly for ravens when in a flock. Even then, they will move away. Kea are very different from just about any bird. Very cool you can actually see them close and personal. :)

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
dont forget these guys are all tagged and released as they are considered an endangered species.

There is a thread around here with some pics of them too. I love these guys to bits let me tell you.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wow you are so lucky to see them up close like that..wowwwwwwwwww funny accent? I thought it was us that had the accent eh??

Status
Not open for further replies.