• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NO,Kaycee that is not yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli

Kaycee stole one of Sheba's dog treats off my desk

I took it away from her right after I snapped the pic she didn't even get a nibble off of it, of course she was not happy with me at all She was determined it was hers and she kept stealing them until I moved them :hehe:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
but Mom, those look just like bows and a girl can't have too many!! :lol:

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
How darling! I really miss having a ringie in the house *sigh*

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Thanks guys

Missi you want her? LMAO - she has decided she doesn't want to take up talking just Mimicking my Quaker Gumby who is very loud and obnoxious,in love with her self and every one in town must know when she is well pleasing her self with something in a cage or the cage itself, and I have said "Gumby stop already" many times and Gumby was either asleep in here or NOT in here at all LOL SO she's gotten Gumby in trouble a couple times I took a video of it but of course she stopped being as loud as she normally does it. but I'll eventually get one w/out her knowing it and she sounds IDENTICAL to Gumby - its very scary having 2 green obnoxious lil brats (I say that with tons of love I promise)

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Thanks guys

Missi you want her? LMAO - she has decided she doesn't want to take up talking just Mimicking my Quaker Gumby who is very loud and obnoxious,in love with her self and every one in town must know when she is well pleasing her self with something in a cage or the cage itself, and I have said "Gumby stop already" many times and Gumby was either asleep in here or NOT in here at all LOL SO she's gotten Gumby in trouble a couple times I took a video of it but of course she stopped being as loud as she normally does it. but I'll eventually get one w/out her knowing it and she sounds IDENTICAL to Gumby - its very scary having 2 green obnoxious lil brats (I say that with tons of love I promise)
:rofl::lol: Believe me...I UNDERSTAND your frustration! My red-fronted macaw & Grey immitate my Patagonian conure who doesn't understand how to keep her beak shut :huh::rolleyes: It is instant migraine time when they're going off :mad:

:hehe:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
exactly and when Gumby is really into what ever noise she is making she will be louder then all 4 Quakers put together but then she'll come off with "step up" and then her kissing sounds - to butter me up lol

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
exactly and when Gumby is really into what ever noise she is making she will be louder then all 4 Quakers put together but then she'll come off with "step up" and then her kissing sounds - to butter me up lol
Oh yes! They're reeeeeeeal smooth & real smart, aren't they! :rofl: :heart:

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
Awww Mom, she worked so hard for it too. Big Bad Mommy taking away her doggie treat:lol:

Listening to everyone talk about the screaming matches makes me happy I have only one:D

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Awww Mom, she worked so hard for it too. Big Bad Mommy taking away her doggie treat:lol:

Listening to everyone talk about the screaming matches makes me happy I have only one:D
hehe I get told that often LOL not just by the birds either :hehe:

ahh what its like to have a quiet house again - I can't remember its been so long lol

nutzybirdlady

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Judy Rocha
Ah! Screeching matches, LOL! Blondie and Dagwood love to see who can out scream who. It drives everyone in the house nut's {except me of course} I'm use to it. However my favorite thing is when they challenge each other to see who can hang by their beak from the cage bars the longest.LOL!!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwshe is gorgeous....and what a stinker!! would one dog treat really hurt her??

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:hehe: Cheeky little Kaycee! What an adorable picture :hug8:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Ah! Screeching matches, LOL! Blondie and Dagwood love to see who can out scream who. It drives everyone in the house nut's {except me of course} I'm use to it. However my favorite thing is when they challenge each other to see who can hang by their beak from the cage bars the longest.LOL!!!
hehe now that would be cute to watch - who has the best will power :D

awwwwwwwwwwshe is gorgeous....and what a stinker!! would one dog treat really hurt her??
I don't have a clue, but wasn't taking any chances

Thanks guys - she is a stinker that's for sure - yesterday she decided she wanted over here at the desk while I was feeding/playing with the baby lovebirds instead of climbing off her tree on to sheba's crate and up on to the desk (the simple less hurtful way) She just jumped off her tree landed on the floor :( and did her attempt to fly (because the lady butchered her wings) to me So I had to get her plus make sure the other 2 stinkers wasn't going any where, I went to put her on her tree but nope she ran up my arm and wanted to go with me So i sat back at my desk she was good for a moment. then started lunging at the babies :eek: so I put them up come to find out she wanted their food!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Quiet House= DEAFENING to me. I need the noise.

For the people that have screamers...do you play music for them?

I find that the band SUBLIME keeps them nice and quiet. Content listening to the mellow music. hahahaha Plus I like sublime so it works well.

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Quiet House= DEAFENING to me. I need the noise.

For the people that have screamers...do you play music for them?

I find that the band SUBLIME keeps them nice and quiet. Content listening to the mellow music. hahahaha Plus I like sublime so it works well.

nice choice of tunes ;)

we (in my room) often jam to Sublime, Nickleback, Poison, Bret Michaels, Korn, Limp Bizket and many others Kaycee enjoys it

nutzybirdlady

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Judy Rocha
No quiet or subdued music in this house, LOL! We rock out to 40's style and Big Band music, and they love it! LOL!!!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
No quiet or subdued music in this house, LOL! We rock out to 40's style and Big Band music, and they love it! LOL!!!
:hehe: about the only time a quiet/subdued tune comes on here is when a country song comes on - I dont have many songs downloaded on my pc (it would die if I put all my songs on it) But Kaycee does Love heavy metal or anything with a good hard upbeat to it

but we got an odd surprise in the living room the other day, our t.v is on Encore Westerns pretty much All day long(over 200 cable channels and nothing is ever on worth watching lol) I can't remember what show was on but a person started playing a piano, Billy (Quaker) was sitting on my b/f's shoulder while they played on the computer and I heard Billy start singing (sometimes his son has no words just a sound he makes over and over that sounds like singing) Then my b/f started cracking up, I sneak in (if billy sees me he stops dead in his tracks) he's walking up and down my b/f's arm would climb on to the desk and hop on the other arm - dancing and singing the entire time he's walking all over my b/f - HE LOVED the piano being played - Not sure why it wasn't a very good tune lol but he liked it and was mad when it stopped lol but it lasted longer then the Andy Griffith Theme song he dances too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.