• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nibbles did want to breed!(cockatiel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Well a while back I made a post about Nibbles, i wasn't sure if she was Making her self throw up or If she was regurgitating for her foot. and from all you fine folks, You took my stress level down severely by saying you thought she was just regurgitating for her foot

but since she's never done anything like that before I flipped out, anxiety and stress levels went through the roof , i know birds don't live for ever but this is one bird I don't want to die any time soon - She is my sons bird he's 10 and It would kill him

Well she was in fact telling us she was ready to breed - I seriously wish ALL my birds did this!

I know have 5 very adorable lil' tiels crawling around in her nest box! she laid 5 eggs and all 5 hatched one even hatched on my dads Birthday :D

The oldest will be 3 weeks old on Aug 20th
by then the 7 Budgies I'm hand feeding should be just about done, but I know they (or at least the oldest of them if not all ) will be in a Juvenile cage

so my job is never done, BUT they did give me a break over the summer, now school is starting back up and yet again this year at this same time I got babies coming out my ears :D :D

but here are the lil' yellow fluff balls

Oh Nibbles is Pied Her mate Lucky is Dominant Silver Pearl Pied Split to Emerald (AKA Olive)

so any Pearls will be Female and they'll all be Dominant Silver (So much for us getting out of that mutation LOL Kinda hard to do when I have 4 that are dominant silver and 3 of those are males lol)

Attachments

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...............................

cher

Attachments

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Awwwwwww :swoon:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
She's such a good mama, they're always full
and he's still a mean butt even though this is his 2nd time breeding (1st time with Nibbles though) he lunges at me all the time LOL, but never makes contact.

But i do have to wait until he's out of the box, because he does lunge at my face, and Since my short butt has to stand on a stool, I only have one way to go if he decides he wants to do more than just lunge, and that is backwards on to a cage of 2 lovebirds

and I have a feeling they wouldn't like me Or Lucky much if that happened :hehe:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:swoon::swoon::swoon:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
I've been slacking ~MY BAD~