• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Favorite Mix: "The Unpellet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Phoenix Forage Rolls has the best mix ever. I just got my order today and couldn't be happier with the Unpellet.
Maddie couldn't wait for me to put it in her bowl. :hehe:
I haven't fed the forage rolls yet. I'll offer them tomorrow. ;)

Attachments

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:hehe: How cute. How much does that little bag weigh?

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Oh my gosh, those pictures are great!

fid fanatic

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cheri
You should send those to the company for use on their website. LOL SOOOO cute! I took a look at the food and the mix looks awesome.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Awe cute pics...I should try some of that again...I do have the foraging rolls...I got the thin ones htis last time...I break them in half to give. Nani loves them!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I have used the unpellet too. Great mix! You have to subscribe to a monthly subscription to receive the unpellet. Lucy offers it in different sizes. The smallest I believe is 4 cups which is quite a bit if you are feeding other mixes and foods along with this. Allison Lucy loves to put pictures up on her site, you should email that picture to her. She does pop on our forum too but she is quite busy and doesnt have a lot of time to be on here. :)

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I have used the unpellet too. Great mix! You have to subscribe to a monthly subscription to receive the unpellet. Lucy offers it in different sizes. The smallest I believe is 4 cups which is quite a bit if you are feeding other mixes and foods along with this. Allison Lucy loves to put pictures up on her site, you should email that picture to her. She does pop on our forum too but she is quite busy and doesnt have a lot of time to be on here. :)
Ok, I'll have to email them to her after work, I should have left by now. :lol:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
:lol: I know that feeling Allison as I was typing that this morning with my hair in a towel and should have been close to heading out the door!

Vega

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Joni
I love the Unpellet mix!! When Bir-delicious closed down I was in a panic. Gypsy can't eat regular pellets, they cause her to toe-tap. I knew I couldn't afford weekly groupings of fresh items and I don't have dehydrator. I get 2 medium bags of the mix and 1 bag of the chunks each month. This usually lasts just until the next order. This month might cut it close though because Miss Gypsy is eating like a pig!

dancetoday

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lucy
Allison, I would DEFINITELY love the pictures of the web site. I have lots of good pictures of birds with the rolls, but the only good one I had on my old web site with the UnPellet isn't the right file type.

Pat, one thing that has changed with the new web site is that you don't have to subscribe to anything. It's optional. People are actually asking for more subscription options but they are a bit more complicated to add on than the shopping cart. Right now there are subscription options for UnPellet, Green Chunks and the Canopy rolls. The subscriptions are cheaper and you don't have to think about it every month. But some people prefer the option of just ordering from the shopping cart occasionally. So we try to be flexible. Also, while a subscription is for a year, you can cancel it at any time so it's really not a major commitment.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Oh Lucy that is good to know! Thank you for the update! I will definiately like to still order the unpellet from time to time! :)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Those are wonderful photos Allison!

That really looks yummy!!!!

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Allison, I would DEFINITELY love the pictures of the web site. I have lots of good pictures of birds with the rolls, but the only good one I had on my old web site with the UnPellet isn't the right file type.

Pat, one thing that has changed with the new web site is that you don't have to subscribe to anything. It's optional. People are actually asking for more subscription options but they are a bit more complicated to add on than the shopping cart. Right now there are subscription options for UnPellet, Green Chunks and the Canopy rolls. The subscriptions are cheaper and you don't have to think about it every month. But some people prefer the option of just ordering from the shopping cart occasionally. So we try to be flexible. Also, while a subscription is for a year, you can cancel it at any time so it's really not a major commitment.
I'm emailing them now. Sorry, I had a busy day and almost forgot. :D

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
I would love to try the UNPELLET one day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.