• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Baby for cockatiels

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim0398

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Timothy
So I have a baby cockatiel that is doing very well and is very gental,so heres the scoop I am a bird breeder and breed many colors of cockatiels, I have a pair of white faces female is (white faced Pearl) father is White faced Cinnamon)( that throw the most beautiful cinnamon whitefaced babies I have ever seen, they have had 7 cluths for me not within the same year mind you except for one baby, The baby has red eyes and pink feet. I assumed it was an albino until I read online that there is no such thing as a true albino but that it was a whitefaced and a lutino mixed that both birds have to carry the lutino gene. All good except I dont know how to sell it. The pet store I sell to will only give me 35 dollars for it, ok but isnt this a rare bird how do I sell it without getting jipped if I put it on craigslist it will get flagged for sure. Anyone know more about this and this type of bird. its a gorgous bird and cant wait till its completly feathered out, but I want to get the best price for it but also having it go to a great family or someone who will take very good care of it.
Oh yeah I must add the pet store that I sell to is a ma and pa shope and they take very very good care of my babies when I give them to them, they always handle and play with the babies so they arent like corperate petstore who only care about the dollar.
thanks so much

Prince Toasty Buns

Jogging around the block
Why sell this gorgeous one? Keep for future breeding maybe.

Can you share a pic of the lil one?

Status
Not open for further replies.