• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New additons finally!! I think...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingcanopy

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
So I've been working with a nice older gal about bringing her 2 Suns into our flock. She has been really wrestling with the idea for months and just finally wrote me asking if I was ready and that she is. I wrote back said I could come right over when she is ready!!:omg:

These two are very loud and she has (unintentionally) encouraged that behavior by meeting their incessant screeches with trips outdoors, showers, treats, etc. By feeding into - basically, they've got her whipped! :hehe:It will be my job to let them see that while they can still do all of those things, they cannot get what they want when they want by screeching at me nonstop. It will also likely help that they will be in a big place with lots to do and many places to climb - not too mention all the chewables! :lol:There's a communication barrier we will have to over come ;)

Any tips and positive thoughts are eagerly welcome!! If we get to bring them home this weekend I will post pics ASAP! :dance4:

Marlene

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Real Name
Marlene
Well congrats!!! Looking forward to pictures. So, you are as crazy as I am!!! Actually, you will have 5!:eek: :lol::lol:

quakingcanopy

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Well congrats!!! Looking forward to pictures. So, you are as crazy as I am!!! Actually, you will have 5!:eek: :lol::lol:
If you're ever thinking you might just be a wee bit too nutty I could take Kramer off your hands. :hehe:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
How exciting! Looking forward to seeing how they thrive with your TLC. Big congrats! :D

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how exciting...keep us posted!!

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congratulations on these two:lol:I bet they keep you on your toes.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Congratz! Cant wait to see them home with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.