• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New additions 2021

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Penny has gone home. I'm going to miss my sassy little girl, but I think she's going to fit right in with the new family. They lost an RFM recently and she's going to fill a big hole they have in their hearts. I'm sad to see her go, but happy for them.

View attachment 400321
She's so beautiful,I hope she's just what their broken hearts need.

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
I am so glad they were ready... and so thankful you and Penny were there to fill their empty nitch! :swoon:

BrianB

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
This will be the last post in this thread. I'll start a new one when 2022 babies start to arrive.

I got an update on Penny. She's settling in with her new family and has made herself at home. The transition has been smooth for her. No issues with eating and she's taken to her new cage with ease. I miss her sassy attitude, but I'm glad she's found her forever family.

Chichi decided he didn't want to be fed this morning and instead he took a lap around the living room. Landing is something he hasn't quite figured out yet, but at least he crashed into something softer than a large glass vase.

IMG_4479.jpeg