• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
Sky's beautiful! Congratulations.
How are Kiwi and Sky getting along? Are you housing them separately? Just curious because I'm always amazed at how my boys are so none threatening to new birds. They seem so easy going.

ShirleyBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Cimber
S/he has great coloring, very beautiful. When should you get the results back? I think you have a female...I'm curious if I'm right or not...

_Kiwi_

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Brandon
Sky's beautiful! Congratulations.
How are Kiwi and Sky getting along? Are you housing them separately? Just curious because I'm always amazed at how my boys are so none threatening to new birds. They seem so easy going.
They are doing ok as long as they don't get in each others "personal bubble". Yes I am housing them separately.

S/he has great coloring, very beautiful. When should you get the results back? I think you have a female...I'm curious if I'm right or not...
Yeah s/he is beautiful. I am going to collect the DNA today via blood card and get it shipped out ASAP.

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
He/she is stunning, they are both beautiful! Almost fluorscent color! Congrats!

Allessa

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
Shes beautiful congrats!!! Ringnecks are my favorite birds next to lovies. I just love their personality =)

ShirleyBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Cimber
I changed my vote...Lol..The last set of pictures I think s/he looks more like Verne than Shirley...so now I'm going with......a male OR female... I don't know anymore.:lol:

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
wow I love Sky's color. I don't see blue ringnecks often.
Lovely pictures. so, did you find out her/his gender yet?

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Your Ringies are beautiful, if I may say so I think you have a female there.

komodeno

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Nadejda or just Nadia
Congrats, the color is so beautiful. I think you have a female. As far as I know the ring should be much more visible in males. let see if I'm right.

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
I would like to introduce Sky, our blue IRN. We just got him/her on Valentines Day. He/she is only 1.5yrs old and was stepping up and giving kisses on day 2. Such a sweetie pie. Polar opposite of Kiwi LOL. Waiting on the DNA kit to get in so we can tell what the gender is. Kinda hopping for a boy but it doesn't really matter to us. In certain lighting you can see traces of a ring but we are gonna do the DNA test and get a 100% answer.

View attachment 93114
Seems as a BOY to me ...as I see white color after black ring... girls don't have it....anyway they are gorgeous:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.