• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Never have bird poop on camera, then spill your drink on keyboard...this will happen.!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Weeeeee, says computer!! P.S> Not responsible for anyone falling out of chair laughing.
drunk computer 6.jpg Drunk computer 3.jpg Drunk computer 2.jpg drunk computer 7.jpg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
One morning I spilled a cup of coffee on my laptop. Took it for repair and it was toast. Had to buy a new one. Now I practice no drinks near computer. Your photos are so pretty!! :glowlol::glowlol:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I don't understand what you are talking about, but you look happy.
Well hooked up a new cam to computer, bird craps on keyboard, had a beer by computer which I spilled. Then after was messing with the computer camera controls....lol....you can make some funny pictures....
Going to try this on my parrots to see what the pictures come out like.....should be hilarious!

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I have done that but I can't remember where I post the pics.
But they did looked silly. :D

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
AKEEEEYLA>>>>:rofl:

Ohhhh I have coffee coke spilled on keyboards...more of a problem on a laptop as all of the hardware is under the keyboard...may have spilled a bit of coffee on the laptop...did not hurt it though as I turned it upside down real fast,

Penny had her butt on my laptop last night as she sat on my plate of dinner & was helping herself when I went into the kitchen for a drink...

She looked so cute & has never gone for my plate before & helped herself...She seems so proud I let her stay for half a minute... but would not want to be taking out a keyboard in a laptop as its not easy...:omg: