• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need suggestions for play area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
This is what I have so far.. which is NOTHING, lol. But I am starting to plan out everything.. I am gonna get some chains, and more things to hang up.

I'm going to cut the bit on the bottom of these 2 swings off, have done 1 already

I'm not aloud to hang things from the ceiling (which is too far up for me to reach anyway) but I'm aloud to hang/put nails around the sides of the walls. I am going to be using the other side of the wall as well (where there's nothing) and I'm going to put chains in other places so there's stuff in more than one place.

*deep breath* so, I'm looking at getting these

And that's all I've got, I would hang boings, but I don't know how that'd work? can someone post photos so I can get idea, or suggest anything. Thanks!

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I like all of the swings you have posted.

What about using the large link plastic chain instead of the rope in your picture - you can hang things from the links and they don't slide

the loops in the large chain are large enough not to catch little toes.

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Yeah, I am going to put plastic link chains (gonna get lots of them!) up once I get them and I'll remove the rope. :)

I found a few more things I'm gonna get to hang up :hehe: I just don't want it to be really boring for them.

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I love all your swings you are looking at...should be a lot of fun...the plastic chain is a great option to hang things from! And it is fairly inexpensive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.