• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

need a bit of help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
went shopping for mango for flour for his birdie bread and want to use a bit of each

red fife flour , yellow coen flour, corn bread mix ,dark rye flour, 7grainflour, 12 grain flour, golden flax seed

i was thinking 1/2 cup of each sugestions welcom please
oh also bought him a radio as i didnt have one any sugestions as wht stations they like

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
I can't help with the flour I'm not a good cook Ours bird bread base is from a box LOL

Music my birds like is the same I like , Country, Old School Rock (80's early 90's SOME 70's) and We like heavy metal LOL

I know what an odd combo But we rock out to a mix often :)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I never measure so it is different everytime :D I just add a little of each and see what it looks like and go from there.

Music - mine both listen to country or 50s 60's and 70's what ever I am listening to.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
I never measure so it is different everytime :D I just add a little of each and see what it looks like and go from there.

Music - mine both listen to country or 50s 60's and 70's what ever I am listening to.
i never real mesure either was looking for ideas trying to get a healthy mix to add to

i havent had a radio in i bet 30 yrs had one in the car up to 12 yrs ago but i never turned it on in the city and if any one in the car on long drives it was off cant stand talking over it ,,lol same as tv if some one comes in off it goes and if im watching something dont dare talk,,lol
i kno im bad was hopping there was an opera station on radio

TwilightsImprint

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Erica
My suggestion is not to play anything that you dont want to hear all the time. I used to play opera for a few amazons I was sitting and then they started singing it all the time.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
My suggestion is not to play anything that you dont want to hear all the time. I used to play opera for a few amazons I was sitting and then they started singing it all the time.
ha ha i love opera it to me is soothing most of my singers are dead though wish i had my records and machine but dont had all music from the 30s 40s thats when it was music..lol

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
You can use the flours you bought Doll, just add some of the other ingredients Jamieo did maybe. :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

We play rock here. The fids get all riled up tough and I change to something a little slower at times. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.