• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Mystery Solved...And learnt a new thing

AlphaWolf

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Abdel
So recetnly I'am noticing dried water in my paper cage lining. I origannly though that maybe Aero drank water like a drunkard but now I know. So I gave him a mist because he was scratchy. I don't know if he liked it because he didn't open his wing but he was not afraid of the bottle. I misted him and he sneezed a little. Later I found him *trying* to bath in his water bowl. Opening his wings and dipping his head. So Aero LOVES to bathe in a bowl, I need to add this requirement to my future cage :unsure1:. Here are some LAME photos from my phone. First time I see a wet birdie :D. I'am happy 'cause Aero let me get this close to him. Patience really is the key!

IMG_0411.PNG

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
he is a cutie..and yes, he needs more toys and some more perches too. and try putting a bowl in his cage bottom..maybe he will go for the bath that way.

AlphaWolf

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Abdel
This cage is just a temporary cage whilst I get one 3-4 times bigger :). It is extremely difficult to put my hand inside his cage because he freaks out and injures himself. When he calms down I will change the perches into natural ones. He is a cuties isn't he :xflove:.

KeroRocks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sonia
I purchased a large bowl that's the same metal as the bowls my guys eat out of and put it on their playtop. Now they can fit their entire body into it. With the water dish only their head and feet fit in.