• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MyBirdSafeStore food order here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
Kathie- you did SUCH a good job!

That food looks awesome and smells so good! I placed my order late at night on the 13th and it was waiting for me at the door today!

:laughing12:

Last edited:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Re: MyBirdStore food order here!!

Yes the food is very fresh and everything is always nicely packaged and very fast service! :highfive:

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I got mine today! The service and packaging is awesome!!!! Thanks Kathie! :highfive:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks for the reviews, it helps us consumers!

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
we got the small hookbill supreme mix and normal sized Bountiful harvest mix- both are HUUUUGE hits! The Linnies are obsessed with the small hookbill one!

And we got some regular ol' Goldenfeast too. Mia likes the Goldenfeast mixes as a change up.

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
My birds love Kathy's food, I just got another order for 20 pounds of the harvest. I put another order today for the new one with the little bagels in it. I think they will have some fun with that:hehe: Every time I look on her sight there is something new and another order go's on:lol: Great stuff Kathy:hug8:

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Sounds like Kathie is being kept busy! all these orders must make your birdies very happy.

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I just got my order a couple days ago too....I love how the ton of food I ordered was packaged in 5 lb bags! I ordered both mixes as well as some of the cookable ones...will make some of them this weekend.

Oh there were a few freebies too...and a red shoe that Nani hissed at big time! lol And when she finally did take it she tossed it across the room!lol In time, she will love it!

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and thanks so much for your orders!

Leslie - so Nani didn't like the shoe, huh? LOL. I can just picture the shoe flinging!

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and thanks so much for your orders!

Leslie - so Nani didn't like the shoe, huh? LOL. I can just picture the shoe flinging!
LOL Don't worry she will play with it soon enough...and if not, I will try it on Chopper!

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OMG... I am so glad you guys posted.... I was looking around for where I was going to order my next supply of food for the girls..... Kathie has all kinds of neat stuff I am going to try......

Status
Not open for further replies.