• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Parrot Asylum Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

pga7602

Jogging around the block
Here are the goodies I got for Coral. Pics were taken from Shyra's site.

And a ton of more foot toys :dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

This was my first time buying toys for Coral over the internet. I had no idea what to expect because the toys I get her at petsmart was always a bust.

I called Shyra directly when I placed the order (I recommend this over email). She asked some basic questions and I told her Coral loves plastic toys. She recommended the above and she even added more pacifiers because I told her Coral love those. She was very knowledgeable and a joy to chat with. It seem like she really wanted to find the perfect toys for Coral.

I placed the order on Friday, and can you believe it, it arrived on Wednesday!! Mine you, these toys are build when you call. She has nothing in stock. Every toy is tailor to your bird if needed. The items were perfectly wrapped and included in my order were some freebies!!!! woohoo. All of the toys looked exactly as they do on her site. They are perfect!

It didn't take more than a minute before Coral found her new toys. I haven't had time, but I should show videos of her and the Ring Around toy (Highly Recommend for Greys). She goes crazy over it. :laughing12:

Shyra and Parrot Asylum, you get 5 Claws up from me and Coral!!! :highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:

Edit: Let me also add that I will be placing another VERY LARGE order in the near future. I just can't get over how cool it is to have toys custom made!! :heart:

Last edited:

pga7602

Jogging around the block
I could see my greys loving that toy too
Dotty, I have no reason to plug her, but man, those colorful plastics are very attractive to greys for some reason. I pretty much have to pull her away for cuddles now :rofl::rofl:

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Shyla and Parrot Asylum, you get 5 Claws up from me and Coral!!! :highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:

Isn't Shyra great!? Love her toy designs and natural parts selection.

I agree...phoning the order in to her personally, is the best way:)
So nice to hear of such a pleasant "first-time" internet shopping experience!

Doris

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
those are wonderful toys!!

I can see Boogie enjoying them also!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
ooooh very nice!!! :highfive:

Shyra

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm really glad Coral is enjoying the toys and the changes we made on them worked out. I'll try and update my site this weekend and add the ring around with the pacifiers and bell onto it.

Thanks for all the nice comments.
Shyra
www.parrotasylum.com

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Sounds like a wonderful experience! I'm so glad you found some toys that Coral enjoys playing with :)

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
OOOOO!!!! Those are LOVELY toys I know my grey would absolutely LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta order soon!

pga7602

Jogging around the block
I'm really glad Coral is enjoying the toys and the changes we made on them worked out. I'll try and update my site this weekend and add the ring around with the pacifiers and bell onto it.

Thanks for all the nice comments.
Shyra
www.parrotasylum.com
There is just something special/cool about being able to call "the toy maker" and tell her, hey, wouldn't it be great if I have such and such added. Then have an expert put it all together. To me, this is priceless.

Like I said in the email, I will definitely be calling for another order very soon. I have this HUGE plastic toy in my mind that I want you to build HAHAHHA

Last edited:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I have a lot of Shyra's toys too and they're awesome! My grey, Clancy, loves the Techno Toy...I highly recommend it!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.