• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Order From The Birdsafe Store Came!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Very nice!! I have been happy with all my orders from Joe's store too! :) I love my hanging swing the best..will be ordering one for Carlos when my bird room gets started!

Last edited:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Looks wonderful!!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
fabulous!!! :dance4:

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
nice order , lots of food for the fids :) I wish I could get my fids to eat Harrison but they won't touch it , the seem to love Roudybush and the mix Kathie has at the store

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Gosh, lots and lots of good stuff!

birdsafe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Joe Arbogast
Thanks HungryBird! Let me know how your guys like the Birdsafe Foraging Boxes -- I'm planning on a new "Where's the Treat" foraging toy based on those coming up soon!

HungryBird

Rollerblading along the road
My birds are obsessed with your foraging boxes! I put one of your Kiote Koins on the bottom of the foraging box and added some of those cute Pony beads. After they have taken everything out of the box my male parakeet picks the foraging box up by the Kiote Koin starts smashing the foraging box against the cage over and over until I refill it!

I will have to take pictures.

HungryBird

Rollerblading along the road
I am going to post these on my blog but I thought I would post them here first! Here are some of the foraging boxes from The Birdsafe Store! I added a slice of birch to the bottom and some Pony beads (birch slices and Pony beads are from the same store too) on top for them to play with. Foraging boxes with holes drilled through them are only 57 cents so it is a real bargain!

They have two foraging boxes in each cage and are having lots of fun with them! One of these foraging boxes is the original one I made and it has a Kiote Koin on the bottom instead of a birch slice. That one is the blue and silver one on the right in the first photo.

Anyway, a big thanks to The Birdsafe Store for these cute little toys! I was thinking of making a big toy out of a bunch of those foraging boxes!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I love the foraging boxes and hanging toys!

I also like Joe's hanging fleece snugglers...all my birds have one. Need to order more thought as Duster is a little rough on his! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.