• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My little flock.

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley

I just realized this afternoon, that I never have shown you guys my little budgie flock. It's only comprised of three budgies, but they're all so special to me. :heart:

Peep He was my first budgie of the flock. He is not a lutino, as his eyes are not red, meaning he is not an albino variation. He is in fact a dark-eyed clear variation. How special! Because he was the first budgie in my flock, he's sort of a jerk. He has this self-righteous way about him that makes him look and act like he is the king. Definitely the alpha of the budgies.

the king is in his castle.

Pip He was my second addition, because try as I might Peep didn't want human interaction. He just nipped and wanted to be loved by another bird. Accidentally however, I got another boy. Pip is a normal blue parakeet, there is nothing special about his coloration, he is your average budgie. Such a little derp he is! Petco cut his wings all too short, sadly. He is a terrible flier. Rockets straight to the ground, the poor boy. However, he is one of my favorites of the group. He never bites, from day one. And he and Peep bonded quickly. So the loneliness factor was gone, and they were one happy flock together.

Peach She was an accidental addition. I wandered into Petco to get a bit more seed as I was running tremendously low, and there she was. In fact right now she's on my keyboard, because she must have known I was typing about her. Smart gal. At first she didn't want anything to do with me. She nipped, and would flee. I figured she wasn't going to like me from day one; but she was so pretty. Although, after a week the boys didn't seem to want too much to do with her (odd boys!) and while she managed to fit in, they were more happy with each other. So I took her out, and she became my friend. Little peach is rough around the edges, because everyone likes Pip upon first meeting, but if you take it slow with her, give her some time and compassion she is by far my favorite of the bunch. (I know mommies shouldn't have favorites, but sometimes you need to favor the one who is left out! D:!)

I love them to death! Even if they really could care less if I was around. xD

:feedpigeons:

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Peach is my favorite too. :D
I love YF II budgies and opalines.

Probably because my favorite color is seafoam/seagreen/green-blue.

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
@newatthistx
Thanks! :) I love my little fids.

@Tinta
I think it's funny because Peach is like the segway between Pip and Peep. xD Peep being all yellow, and Pip being blue and white faced. :hehe:

@gibsongrrrl
Thank you so much. :3

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Adorable :heart:

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
All are very cute! Love budgie faces!! :heart:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I think all three are beautiful in their own right as are you! What with their colours and your eyes and smile, you are a flock in your own right. :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I think all three are beautiful in their own right as are you! What with their colours and your eyes and smile, you are a flock in your own right. :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:
You're too kind. I look so bad there too. xD!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
little cutie patooties!!

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Adorable little birds!

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are all adorable!! Peaches is so young!