• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Chirpie loves my phone!

Scorpi0

Sprinting down the street
Anytime I walk over to their cage, Chirpie will run towards the edge and look down at my pockets to see if Im gonna pull my phone out of my pocket. When I do, he starts chirping away in excitement. I put my camera in selfie mode and let him play with it. Heres my little phone addict. :laughing2:

DB48F67D-B329-4A9E-B876-8A52611879BA.jpeg

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh so cute!

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Soo cute :heart:

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
That's adorable :heart2:

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
I absolutely love the happy chattering of budgies, they sound like R2D2 to me. Our boy Skye chatters and sings, and also talks and whistles. So freaking cute.

Scorpi0

I absolutely love the happy chattering of budgies, they sound like R2D2 to me. Our boy Skye chatters and sings, and also talks and whistles. So freaking cute.
Haha mine dont talk or whistle but they will chirp in their budgie language all day long. They are in the same room where the tv is, and sometimes they will try to compete with the tv volume when watching a movie :laughing2:. Oh and we also have a husky that loves to talk when he wants attention.

Lori D Pert

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lori
I have a phone addict too. Mine somehow managed to not only unlock my screen but to actually call 911 emergency. Fun times explaining to them that it was my budgie that called. I fear I may be on some kind of watch list now...:lol:

Scorpi0

I have a phone addict too. Mine somehow managed to not only unlock my screen but to actually call 911 emergency. Fun times explaining to them that it was my budgie that called. I fear I may be on some kind of watch list now...:lol:
Hahaha
Your bird has been watching u and learning the secrets of your phone. Mischievous little budgies :laughing2:

NelBird

Meeting neighbors
So CUTE! I love how Chirpie uses the slate of the blind as a sidewalk! What a little character! Beautiful flock!

Scorpi0

So CUTE! I love how Chirpie uses the slate of the blind as a sidewalk! What a little character! Beautiful flock!
Haha oh yeah… all four of my birds do that. Its so funny they look like little mice running around on the blinds.

Thanks!

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So cute :strhng:

Fickle

Strolling the yard
I love the chatter. I could listen all day long. :swoon:

avian2023

Strolling the yard
awesome..thanks for sharing.. how come they always hang out together.. are they from same flock or you got all of them same time.. sorry too many questions.. so 2 males and 2 females ? .. so happy for you and thanks for sharing gave me new ideas.. :)

Scorpi0

awesome..thanks for sharing.. how come they always hang out together.. are they from same flock or you got all of them same time.. sorry too many questions.. so 2 males and 2 females ? .. so happy for you and thanks for sharing gave me new ideas.. :)
They are not ALWAYS together, but a lot of times they like to be together. They are curious birds so when they see another one doing something that looks interesting, they will want to join in on the fun lol. I got all of them as babies and only a few months apart from eachother. So the age gap between the oldest and the youngest is 1 year.

Currently, its only 1 boy and 3 girls. I had another boy but the poor little guy died a few months ago. I might end up getting some more boys in the future.

What about you?

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Do they all live in the one cage @Scorpi0 ? They're so beautiful, I love them!