• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My buddy is 17 or 18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
I've been taking riding lessons at a stable for some years and my favorite horse is a Thoroughbred named Truman. I don't own him, he belongs to the owner of the stable, he's just a lesson horse. He isn't the friendliest horse to everyone and he can be crazy. But if you earn his love and trust, he can be the sweetest guy. He lets me pet him directly on the head, something he doesn't like others to do. And he is the only horse I've ridden who gives hugs. When I put him back in his stall, he'll sometimes walk up to me and rest his head and neck on my shoulder, then he lets me wrap my arms around his neck. He can also be cuddly, he likes to nuzzle my hair and cheek and just cuddle me with his head. Unfortunately I haven't been able to ride him the past few months, but I still visit him. At first, when I stopped riding him, he would shun me. Now he has forgiven me and has gone back to his sweet ways. He's the first horse I've felt this much of a bond with. I recently found out, that Truman is 17 or 18 years old. I was very surprised, he doesn't act or look 17 or 18.
Truman.jpg Truman2.jpg Truman4.png

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That's very cool! He's beautiful!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Gorgeous horse, TBs are one of my favorites!

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
He's very beautiful! He reminds me of an Anglo Arab I owned many, many years ago named Faiven. Faiven had almost exactly the same markings on his face! It's very cool when a horse chooses you as their favorite person! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.