• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Batty Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
This is just about Gussie's favorite place to be. If I make a circle with my thumb & finger, she's in in a flash. If I don't make a circle, she tries to get in whenever anything even remotely resembles a thumb/finger circle...such as when my hand is on my ball mouse. Can make surfing the net difficult, since she is like wave on the shore...comes back and back and back....It would be easier if she would be satisfied with my right hand (I'm a lefty), leaving my left hand free for the mouse. But nooooooo, it must be the left hand. This is a long video (my feelings won't be hurt if you don't watch the whole thing--my favorite part is from @ 2:30 to 3:30) but it is just a short session by her standards. She has even gone to sleep upside down & stayed there until my hand went to sleep & I had to put her down. The feathers on her back alway look a little worn, due to her persistent squeezing into her hidey hole. What a batty little girl :rofl: I love her to bits! :heart:

Okay, can't get the video to load...maybe the wrong type of file. Have to put a link. Hope this works!
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm293/bubblelady_2000/?action=view&current=BattyBdy.flv

Last edited:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
very interesting thanks for sharing

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:lol: what a cutie

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
hahaha all snuggly in there!! :D

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Awe she is just too cute! She must feel nice and secure in there...I love her!

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Awww, that's so cute :heart:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
What a cutie pie!!

Your batty baby adores you!!!

bubblelady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
What a cutie pie!!

Your batty baby adores you!!!
Thanks everyone :blush2: She is a very special birdie, if I do say so myself....And I guess I don't need to mention that I adore her as well:loveshower:...even if she did learn to say "Do do that!" when I had the flu earlier this year. She hasn't heard that lately (happily I've been well since then) so she seems to have dropped that phrase from her vocabulary. I'm thinking her next phrase is going to be "be nice!" My new baby lovebird wants to be friends soooooo badly, and I think Gussie wants to be friends, too, but she plays so rough! The lovie keeps coming back for more so I'm hoping they will work it out eventually....

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
"be nice" ...... my guys have never picked up on that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.