• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mummy trieds ta trick me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:mad: ... an mixed all dem finely shopped yucky orange veggies wiv hazelnut meal! :huh:

But I's too smart for her! :dance4: I jus' licked all dat yummy hazelnut off an threw da veggies on da floor! :p
She shuuld've jus given me dat hazelnut meal den she wuuldn't have such a mess ta clean up now!

So dere!!!

What trikks do you'se parronts try ta make 'ya all eat yucky foods?

- Lady Ceddy

Last edited:

unicornlady7

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Christa
I's dont havs the problem with froots and veggies, but I's dont likes them yucky pellets! She tris to puts them in me yummy froots and I toss them yuky hard things out! HA! Likes I's no see thems in there! I say survs them right for no giving us them yummys in the furst place! Nows you cleans it allll up! Hahaha!Aristotle

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
Just do what I do, you get a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig beakful and then fly down to land on your Mom! Wipe your beak off in her hair and she'll learn better then to leave you that nasty stuff!

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
I doan like dem veggies an dem froots. YUCK! I no mom puts dem in the birdy bread but I lik the birdy bread so much I eat it anyway. Ya haf ta let them think theys foolin ya sometimes. Besides I really lik the bread, and mufins and specially the cookies. -- Gracie Tiel

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Aristotle, I agree! I refuse to eat dem yucky pellets too! I jus shove dem away an eat everyfing else! Mummy even tried's ta not give me anyfing else one morning but I rather went hungry den eats dem and lost weight so she gave's in and gave me yummy foodz. :p

Lafayette, was dat you? Or was it Piper? Goods idea! :dance4: I has ta try dat!

- Lady Ceddy

Last edited:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Gracie, I din't like dem veggies either at first but slowly I's quite like at least da yummy dandelion an spinach an odder leafy things. I's always liked fruut (ksept Banana and dat weird pomgranny or whatever dat's called).

Yea, my mummy puts dem yucky orange veggies and pellets in da birdie bread and biskits too but I donna mind dat, she also puts yummy stuff in der so I donna tast dem.

- Lady Ceddy

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I likes everyting so it is not a problem over here..well I don't likes fwuits but I loves Kentucky Fried Chicken and pizza and spaghetti with meat sauce and broccoli and peas and stuff..you should tries da broccoli Ceddy..it is ever so tasty..but if you don't wants to eat it and she is tricking you den you do w hat I does..BITES..I bit my Mom on da nose and she has a big scab n ow and next I mights try picking da scab..

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Queen Sam, I hatez broccoli :gag: ... well, I likez chomping da stem ta pieces but I dunno wanna eat it!

I likes pasta/sketti wiv sauce an chicken an rice and peas an corn an all dat stuff too, jus not all veggies and sure not pellets. Mummy shuuld give up making me eat dem already :mad:

Why did yous bite youse mommy's nose :confused:

- Lady Ceddy

QP4CAG

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Ise too hatez dem veggies. Mum try's ta sneek it n wif noodlez and birdie bread. Ise toose smartz fer her dough. Ise dump it allz n my water bowel and slurp da noodlez out wif no prob;) stewpid humans

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
no carrot juice in my oatmeal..i gots her god with a beak full .Shes sneaky with birdy bread too..always adding all the veggies to it.I like my birdy breads ijsut skip over some veggies i dont like.pellets are for rabbits too...she cant give them to me...:huh:i surehope shes not sneaking them into my bread too...you go ceddy you teach that human how to serve up the good stuff..:lol:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I am vewy good ats shakin my head and throwing the yucky green veggie stuff mommy keeps mixin in wif my fruits! I can gets most of dem offs da good foods. it makes my mommy mad but she just gots to stop trying to feeds dem to me is my logic. i just dont knows why mommies are not so smart sometimes.

~Miss Ruuubbby

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
ah lik da wed pepprs and gween tooo...an sketti... ah steel it froom dere plat -y do dey eet off plats an not out of bolls lik us-ah lik to drag da sketti up an eet it by dere eers nise an messi
Titan da IRN

Status
Not open for further replies.