• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mrs Cat's kittens

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I see I see! :cheer: lol my screen was blurry and I see movement, thought there was a cat under a box, but it’s Jack sitting with Boots!:loveshower:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I see I see! :cheer: lol my screen was blurry and I see movement, thought there was a cat under a box, but it’s Jack sitting with Boots!:loveshower:
I’m beyond happy for him. He was wiping tears surreptitiously all day. He was about to give up for the night and go to sleep and saw her on the camera!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I am pleased to hear Boots is ok. Sad for Jack finding the kitten- sad for the kitten. Is there no fences there around your yard?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Does Mr. and Mrs. and the other kittens still come around?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I am pleased to hear Boots is ok. Sad for Jack finding the kitten- sad for the kitten. Is there no fences there around your yard?
We have three and a half sides fenced after the 2018 hurricane blew ours away. The neighbor had hurricane damage and wants to get the rest of the fence built. he says his insurance is covering it. The bad part is his house is still not fixed and the fence is low priority. After this incident I urged Jack to go ahead and get it done and I’ll split it with him. He hasn’t thought about it yet I guess. It will be several K.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Does Mr. and Mrs. and the other kittens still come around?
Oh yeah! Giant heavy boxes of cat food arriv regularly. UPS was late and just delivered but left the boxes at the start of the long porch. I got my light flowerpot boxes in but couldn’t budge the ton of cat food box.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
We have three and a half sides fenced after the 2018 hurricane blew ours away. The neighbor had hurricane damage and wants to get the rest of the fence built. he says his insurance is covering it. The bad part is his house is still not fixed and the fence is low priority. After this incident I urged Jack to go ahead and get it done and I’ll split it with him. He hasn’t thought about it yet I guess. It will be several K.
Yes, I think I remember you loosing your old fence, trees and part of your bird room (at least I am pretty sure it was the bird room).

I think I would go mad without a fence and probably end up with a lot of annoyed neighbors lol, I have a huge dopey dog that is totally not understanding and cooperative with the come here commands or requests..... she thinks it means run around like a dork cos I might want to play catch! She honestly thinks that she is a lap dog.... no idea that she weighs more than 50kg. :rofl:

The dogs that you saw on the camera, are they strays or local peoples pets getting together for a night of fun? That is pretty scary to think they are in a bit of a pack :(

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Yes, I think I remember you loosing your old fence, trees and part of your bird room (at least I am pretty sure it was the bird room).

I think I would go mad without a fence and probably end up with a lot of annoyed neighbors lol, I have a huge dopey dog that is totally not understanding and cooperative with the come here commands or requests..... she thinks it means run around like a dork cos I might want to play catch! She honestly thinks that she is a lap dog.... no idea that she weighs more than 50kg. :rofl:

The dogs that you saw on the camera, are they strays or local peoples pets getting together for a night of fun? That is pretty scary to think they are in a bit of a pack :(
Your goofy adorable dog! That’s over a 100 lbs! Omg! :roflmao:

Never saw those dogs before or since. There aren’t any stray dogs in the neighborhood that I know of. Horrid vicious beasts!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hopefully you do not see them again and hopefully Mrs cat does not see them either. I can't stand when people are not responsible for the animals they own or they irresponsibly bred, it is just sad and a problem for more than it should be. I say irresponsibly bred because those who are responsible do not allow their pets to become a problem for anyone else.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
My mistake, that plus one more box is enough for a month.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
@WendyN ohhh a junior black cat and Jack!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Oooh more black cats arrived!

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran