• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mommie's cheating on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweethartza

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Shaz
I have a sneaking suspicion mommie's cheating on us :(. She doesn't spend as much time with us as she used to. She just comes in and gives us food and gives us scritches for a while before she goes out again. She used to stay with us and play with us and give us food and scritches but now it seems like she doesn't care about us anymore.

Sometimes I hear a little chirp coming inside the house. Sometimes it can get very loud and mommies puts me back on the cage and goes out. I think there's another bird in the house and it's taking all her time from us. I haven't seen it though. There was one time when mommie took us out with her to the kitchen to make us something to eat and I flew to the curtain-railing to see if I can see this bird but mommie took me down and took us back to our room. I think I saw our old cage in the sitting room (I always wondered where it was).

I would like to see this bird and tell it to leave mommie alone. She is part of our flock and it needs to find its own flock. I don't bite mommie anymore (only when I'm just playing with her and want her to know I still love her) so I've been a good boy. I hope mommie sees this and comes back to us. I really miss her.

Chirpoo

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
ohhhh.....i wonder wat your mommie is up to. i knoes she cant luvs any other birdie better den you two. keep snooping and i bets you will find out what dis is all abouts.

~ miss ruuubbbyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.