• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Miss Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin's my baby

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
i when into the world of lovies trying to gather info on every thing. i new boys are usily less "mean" (or as i like to call it less little horned devle moster with vampire fang syndrom) and i when there found a breeder with lovies in my budget and what do you know 2 lutino males the mutaion i wanted and males oh boy so i stared to poke my fingers thro the bare to see if ether were intrested ... sorta the came over said high and whent about there play and then there was jessie a cinmon (i think) i have never been found of the color green but she praticaly looked like she was trying to crush her head to get through the bars to me so i put i finger through the bars she bit me but i knew it was love the breeder did to so he took her out and i played with her for over un hour and finily my mom was like "ARE YOU READY YET!" and i nerly walked away with out paying it was almost as if it just felt wright (i reamemderd before i left the isle to pay :hehe:) and ever sinse my mega monster with vampire beack syndrom has been with me ever sinse IMG_0145.jpg thats after a bath :D

p.s. her name is jessy but i love calling her Miss Jessica Jumping Bean

p.p.s sorry for the spelling my spell cheack isnt working :eek:

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew