• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Michael

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Michael!!! Oh my goodness you handsome boy I've missed seeing new pics of you so much. The second I saw the title I clicked as fast as I could. :heart: .
His tail is the most glorious beautiful tail,do you keep his molted tail feathers?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Michael!!! Oh my goodness you handsome boy I've missed seeing new pics of you so much. The second I saw the title I clicked as fast as I could. :heart: .
His tail is the most glorious beautiful tail,do you keep his molted tail feathers?
I used to, but you can only keep so many flat. I have considered getting a tube that you store posters in to keep them in good condition, but then I would never see them.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I used to, but you can only keep so many flat. I have considered getting a tube that you store posters in to keep them in good condition, but then I would never see them.
I totally understand that,I've always collected every bird I've ever had molted feathers but I have no where to put them on display and enjoy them they just sit in a baggie in my drawer loved but unseen. I've seen folks do shadowbox designs with feathers and it's something I've considered especially with Nala's feathers. If only it was easier to display them in some simple way.

BTW his feathers are in such amazing condition! They simply shine with good health,he's truly a gorgeous specimen to behold.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Michael is absolutely stunning and that tail is insanely gorgeous, I am so glad you shared some new pics :heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you everyone!

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
What a cutie! That eye in picture number two . . . .

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Truly beautiful! :swoon: