• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MG Dailyish

Lexusblond

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Grazing the long acrea...
20210501_075636.jpg
They actually trying to sneak in to my bedroom by pretending to be looking for food on the floor....my bedroom has lots of things to chew in it... :ohdrama:

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
So I was trying to get some cute pics of Gerry Berry on his own but Miss Madeleine had other idea's :idea::pinklol3::gal2: 20210504_134509.jpg 20210504_134502.jpg
She spots me holding my phone and runs up and jumps on my hand so I have to quickly put my phone under cover and out of sight....

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Ooohhh. I see silverware that would make a glorious racket when thrown into the sink.

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
post pics of the final cake plssss! Are u making a no bake cheesecake or baked?

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Miss Madeleine tried to electrocuted herself yesterday by chewing through a multi box plugged in for our fridges.... can't belive she is still alive! Gerry Berry just watched thankfully. She has burnt feathers where the electricity run down her neck :shocked3:, she slept a lot yesterday but still eat and is much happier this morning. I'm also very very thankful that we have RCD'S on all our outlets and they cut the power immediately, it was her saving grace that and she wasn't earthed. I think she is now up to life number 5

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Oh my. That is horribly frightening. Miss Madeleine please, please stop doing things like that.

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Oh my. That is horribly frightening. Miss Madeleine please, please stop doing things like that.
She has been very quite today and the only time she came in the scullery was on my shoulder(very grateful she thinks of me as safe place :heart2: ) so here's hoping she has learnt something plus we have hidden the lead that we never thought she would get to or chew...:ohdrama::fantasy::heart2::gal2::heart2:

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
oooh yummmmm It looks so gooooooooood!!!!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
How scary. I'm glad she's okay.

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Madeleine is slowly coming right, poor wee thing, she is so quite its scary :eeeek: but she is eating, drinking and cuddling which is all that ready matters oh and still chasing Gerry bear....he has found he loves porridge so I made him his own without cream and sugar and what do you it's not good :HA:and wants mine...see pic...that's is mine....:eating: received_527099768295427.jpeg

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Well of course he wants yours. It's better with cream and sugar.