• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

meet trixie (or another name)!!!

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
DISCLAIMER me and my loved ones have a lot of pets because we can take care of and afford them!!! this wasn’t an impulse buy and she is very much so new!!! she’s technically “mine” but i’m not the person primarily taking care of her however you’ll see her semi often because she’s sweet !!
F4F28F74-AF77-4D90-8958-B10177E73902.jpeg
she’s 10 weeks and was from a family with SEVEN kids!!!
4F1674D0-1CB4-497C-9172-3F86D1950FF7.jpeg 196B6946-9408-4338-AC3C-20185E5E09DC.jpeg
she’s 100% weiner dog and she’s the sweetest. we’re currently introducing her to our other dog, and they’re doing well but they’re gonna be separated for a bit

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a cutie! I grew up with weiner dogs, so I should know!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yep, as she grows to be an adult, watch for how she jumps up onto or off of sofas, beds, etc. That can be hard on their backs. What a precious little smoothie girl!!

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
Yep, as she grows to be an adult, watch for how she jumps up onto or off of sofas, beds, etc. That can be hard on their backs. What a precious little smoothie girl!!
we plan on getting the ramps we need!! we were gonna go to a “designer” breeder with dappled and diluted babies but her litters were a bit weird looking and the genetics seemed foggy. i love the smooth coats!!

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS ADORABLE!!! We have a mini wiener dog, and they're are just the sweetest! Just make sure that you really work on her socialization/barking, because they can be very territorial! Also, it's recommended to let the girls go through heat at least once, because that strengthens their bones and is better for their backs. But congratulations! Your new puppy is adorable!! :swoon: :cngrt5:

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS ADORABLE!!! We have a mini wiener dog, and they're are just the sweetest! Just make sure that you really work on her socialization/barking, because they can be very territorial! Also, it's recommended to let the girls go through heat at least once, because that strengthens their bones and is better for their backs. But congratulations! Your new puppy is adorable!! :swoon: :cngrt5:
YAY! she’s been crying a whole bunch and has been attached to everyones hip! she’s also a mini :)

Gigibirds

she’s been crying a whole bunch
Ohhhhh yeah. Heidi is my first dog, and we have only had her for a year, so I'm not a very experienced dog owner. But boy do I know how bad that puppy cry can be!

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
Ohhhhh yeah. Heidi is my first dog, and we have only had her for a year, so I'm not a very experienced dog owner. But boy do I know how bad that puppy cry can be!
it really does hurt my little heart!!

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
@barbs0nly , Trixie looks adorable! I love dachshunds so much, and your doggie is no exception! Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures of her, she looks so sweet :heart:

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
@barbs0nly , Trixie looks adorable! I love dachshunds so much, and your doggie is no exception! Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures of her, she looks so sweet :heart:
trixie isn’t set in stone the name is just a place holder cause i’m terrible with names-. IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS FOR NAMES FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR POST THEM HERE !! i found my new love for the breed cause of her, she slithers around all happy and is very hoppy skippy, it’s the cutest. :swoon:

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
trixie isn’t set in stone the name is just a place holder cause i’m terrible with names-
Whoops sorry! I understand though- I'm pretty bad at naming things as well. if I have any names I'll come back to this thread and post them.

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
trixie isn’t set in stone. IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS FOR NAMES FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR POST THEM HERE !! i found my new love for the breed cause of her, she slithers around all happy and is very hoppy skippy, it’s the cutest. :swoon:
Whoops sorry! I understand though- I'm pretty bad at naming things as well. if I have any names I'll come back to this thread and post them.
no worries i worded it weird!! thank you sm, your love bird is ADORABLE

Tvdv96

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tessa
Oh my, she's adorable! She looks like a real cutie pie :heart:

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
What a cutie! Congrats on your doggo!