• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morghen

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Morghen
You can you the non-glossy ad things in magazines for them. I use them all of the time and my birds LOVE them. They don't last very long but the birds have a great time.

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I really hope your parents let you take Blue... crossing fingers and toes for you :)

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Holy smokes!! :eek: :(

Actually you did mention about him once or twice. I just remembered when I read that he isn't yours yet but belongs to your uncle. That sparked a memory. I thought this was another bird for some reason. I honestly hope you get him. He looks like such a darling and should thrive under your care. :hug8:
Either way, if you do get him you'll provide for what he needs food-wise, so no need to worry about it yet. I hope he does come into your household. :)
Yeah, my two main goals for when i first get him are to get him a bigger cage, and give him a better diet! And then toys!

You can you the non-glossy ad things in magazines for them. I use them all of the time and my birds LOVE them. They don't last very long but the birds have a great time.
Thanks for the idea! i will try this for Cookie, too!

I really hope your parents let you take Blue... crossing fingers and toes for you :)
Thank you! i hope they do, too. I've only been asking for a year, now. :lol:

shellbeme

Real Name
Shelly
I hope your parents come around, but if not, maybe you can take him when you move out :)

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
^^ that is the plan, but i really have to think about this. I'm going to be going away to school, but i'd still be at home for awhile (The first school is only a few minutes away) and then my dream is to become a vet, so theres school for that if i can get in..

Anyways, my parents would help me out with the expenses of food and such, so thats no problem, and even if i can't take them to school with me, i have so many people who would watch them for me.

The other problem? There's no avian vet in my province.. but even consideringn all this, i know i could take much better care of him than they do..

shellbeme

Real Name
Shelly
mebbe you can be the first avian vet in the province :D

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
^^ you guys, that is actually my goal since three years ago. I've ALWAYS wanted to be a vet, but in the past few years being an avian vet has become my goal! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.