• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Angel!

Coldbreeze

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alana
Angel here is a Blue Bi color Ragdoll! I found his cute butt in a PARROT store!!
He is very cuddly and loving and is a purring machine. He loves to carry his toys in his mouth and run around. He even plays fetch! :) he is such a handsome boy. I thank my mother for sending me a “Angel”. I was suppose to get my original Ragdoll that was born on my mothers Birthday and for a while I was going to but I asked my father how he felt and he said he only wanted Angel. So because he is battling brain cancer whatever he wants I won’t be a big fuss. So I called that breeder and let her know I won’t be taking “Moon” and I do apologize. She fully understood and wished me the best.
B1ECC9F5-FBD0-457B-9DA4-A113C2A22EF2.jpeg

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
She's beautiful!

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She’s so pretty!

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
It took me WEEKS to not call Angel a girl. I grew up with female cats only cause mom loved female cats. So to have a male one I was like “I’m so sorry Angel I don’t mean to confuse your sexuality everyday. Please forgive me”

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
It’s a HE :p
Sorry, he just looks so much like a she!

It took me WEEKS to not call Angel a girl. I grew up with female cats only cause mom loved female cats. So to have a male one I was like “I’m so sorry Angel I don’t mean to confuse your sexuality everyday. Please forgive me”
I used to have a small flock of chickens, and they were all hens. I would call three of them males even though I knew they were female :lol:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
It’s a HE :p
Ooops... missed the "he" in your post. Must be the pretty eyes that confused me! On a side note.... never have Zazu out of his cage with your cat loose. We've had a few members this year lose their birds to their other pets in the ugliest of ways ( shredded and eaten).

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Oooh he´s lovely!!!! Very cute :swoon:

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Yes! If Angel is in my room I keep Zazu in her cage.. I keep one or two for ZaUs blue flight feathers so she has the freedom to glide to wherever and then walk about. Angel runs and pounced on her once and that was the end of their friendship. Angel is just a kitten now. Maybe 6-8 pounds but he will grow to be maybe a 20lbs cat! Ragdoll are the 2nd largest domestic cat! I also yell at Zazu when she is taunting Angel.. she doesn’t listen. She finds it funny I think!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
It´s not so much the size but the saliva is toxic to birds. It´s good you keep Zazu caged when Angel is in your room :)