• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Manzanita Playstands

Status
Not open for further replies.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Posting this for a friend of mine on another parrot forum,im getting a stand from her and couldnt be happier, She is needing to sell the last of her stock in order to make more,so please give her a ring and see if there is something you like.

If you are interested,please make a post about it here and I'll PM or you can just PM me and I will give you her E-Mail then.

The pic is the stand that I am getting. Its an 18x18

"Hi fellow bird lovers! I’m trying to unload all my play stands so I can indeed make MORE. I actually only have 2 18X18's and 2 12X12's play stands left!! They are made of sturdy manzanita wood with cherry bases and a tile bottom for easy clean up. They come with two toy hooks and two feeder cups for food and water. I have an African grey and a painted conure that are very happy on both the 12x12 and the 18x18. Currently my grey uses a 12x12 stand and its a great size for him. I also have smaller ones made out of dowels but the same bases for lovebirds, budgies and cockatiels. I am always willing to bargain on price and just want to make your birdies happy! Please email for pictures. Thanks so much."

Thanks!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.