• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Macaw proof reusable forage toys?

faislaq

I have a macaw and don't post enough photos
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
No fear.... If you want one for buzz... You can buy the medium size. :D Buzz has neither a little Sakie or Tiko. ;)
He really doesn't. :pinkgrin:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

faislaq

I have a macaw and don't post enough photos
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
OML!! The crazy leather box from Zoo max is here! I cannot believe just how huge it is!!
ahem... I hate to be this person, but...
:needpics:

With a handsome model for scale, please? prettyplease.gif

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
ahem... I hate to be this person, but...
:needpics:

With a handsome model for scale, please? View attachment 372149
Gonna have to wait... unfortunately it is gonna have to go back to the store which I am really less than pleased with for a few quite valid reasons. I am currently waiting to hear back from them regarding swapping it for one that is not broken. I was just gonna hang it for Burt and start taking pics till I remembered that I now need to inspect everything much more closely than I once did as I have had to pay for numerous returns or just deal with getting faulty or incorrect orders. I am not sure what is happening with them as they were once my most favorite store for a very good reason but lately it has just been getting more inconvenient (and sometimes dangerous) to use them.... I may be joining some other bird owners I know in using other stores that they have found as an alternative. Very sad when you want to support a certain store but you just keep getting let down.

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Well it seems like I am going to have to get a smaller one if I want one... I am not sure if the smaller one will be suitable or not though :(