• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lots of goodies have arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Gorgeous stuff! Is your credit card saying ouch, or what?

Can't wait to see what you make with all of those toy parts!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Thanks, Merlie!! :) All the things you got look great! Blu's Fun Time Toy is kind of a spin off from my Jolly Ball toy, not as filled but it is a well loved toy by many out there, I have a few repeat customers who order that toy everytime they order!

Mercedez, yah if you use the search on my site it returns pretty good search results on what ever you are looking for, if I have it, it will show up. Even for the S/S Buckets, if you use the word bucket or pail, it shows up!

Thanks again, Merlie for your order too!!

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Again nice haul!

I tried looking on both Jan's and Ann's site. Where did you bite the SS buckets?
I see the question was answered .. Jan has them, they're really nice too!

Wow, I have a water buddy! It came with Toady. I'm not using at the moment but may start. It didn't come with anything to connect to the cage though. How does it connect?
It connects with a spring looking thing .. BunnyRabbit.com sell replacements, all the way on the bottom of the page, left corner.
BUNNYRABBIT.com, Rabbit Water Bottle, BUNNY WATERBOTTLE, RABBIT WATERBOTTLE, rabbit bottle, bunny bottle, Pet Waterbottle, bunny water bottle, dog water bottle, dog waterbottle, water bottle, waterbottle,bird waterbottle, bird water system Small Anim

Thank you Merlie :heart:
You're quite welcome Ann :hug8: ... love your stuff and your excellent service!!

Gorgeous stuff! Is your credit card saying ouch, or what?

Can't wait to see what you make with all of those toy parts!
No CC ouchie .. lol .. cash baby!! Well, debit card anyway :rolleyes:
I can't wait to see what I make either .. I keep seeing so many great ideas, not sure where to start!

Thanks, Merlie!! :) All the things you got look great! Blu's Fun Time Toy is kind of a spin off from my Jolly Ball toy, not as filled but it is a well loved toy by many out there, I have a few repeat customers who order that toy everytime they order!

Mercedez, yah if you use the search on my site it returns pretty good search results on what ever you are looking for, if I have it, it will show up. Even for the S/S Buckets, if you use the word bucket or pail, it shows up!

Thanks again, Merlie for your order too!!
I love the Jolly Ball toys you made, and these looked almost the same, which ... they are!! Kismet was already into one of them yesterday. Thanks for the wonderful service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.