• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lots of goodies have arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Over the last week or so, I've had several orders arrive, I wanted to wait until the last one got here to take pictures.

I big thanks to Jan at Pionus and Ann at CA Bird Nerds for their fabulous items, sales and pricing.

Also, thanks to Saroj to leading me to Rich at Twin Leather, finally got around to ordering that famous round leather lace you speak so highly about.

Oh .. and something I'm really, really excited about .. water bottles!! After reading tons and tons of threads about them, and hearing so many good things about the Edstrom Water Buddy <no longer made> I decided to see if I might still find any in the market .. and I did!! I had to order from a Canadian site <ouchie on shipping> but I'm really excited about trying them. NONE of my birds are water bottle trained, I've tried, and got frustrated because the Lixits I have just kept leaking over time, and would give up.

So .. finally here's a boat load of pics .. of all kinds of stuff ..

First off .. the goodies from Jan .. I ordered bunches of parts, but also ordered a couple of her toys that I love .. her "Fun Time Toy" is amazing, so much stuff for only $9.95, I don't know how she does it. I also tried her newer toy, the Coconut on the Half Shell .. it's so, so cute!! Great for putting a few treats or foot toys in! Again, don't know how she does it, all SS chain, lots of fun beads, only $4.50!! Got two large SS buckets for Mojo <making him a special toy> .. awesome buckets, nice and heavy. I ordered two of the Scooter Z's skewers .. which I really like and will be ordering more of for sure. Jan also sent me a huge bag of free samples :heart::heart:

Thanks Jan!!

Attachments

Merlie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay .. continuing ...

From Ann at California Bird Nerds .. tons of super fun parts .. I'm really excited about the little baby pacifiers I got, they are adorable, and the 8 way connectors she searched high and low for .. I have some future ideas for those. The little wicker baskets are favored here by my Quakers, I've been out for a while, so they were very happy to have them again.

Thanks Ann!!

Then from a shop in Canada called "Flower Town Chinchillas" I finally found my Edstrom Water Buddies. I order 4 of them, and hope they live up to their reputation.

Last but not least, my leather order from Rich at Twin Leather .. who is an absolute sweetie of a guy. His leather smells so good, and the quality is simply amazing!!

Attachments

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
WOW what a lot of great choices, I see you ordered some of the same things I did from Jan:) You will have lots of fun making toys:hug8::hug8:lucky birds:)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
so many terrific things Merlie!!

looking forward to seeing what you do with the toy parts (might have to borrow an idea or two from you :hehe: ;) )

I am interested in the water buddies, let me know what you think of them after a few days!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Wow look at all them goodies!!!!:eek::highfive::D Someone is going to have some happy birds!!!

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice things Merlie...can't wait to see what you make from them.

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Awesome stash!! Lucky lucky birdies! :dancing:

kastelling

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Megan
Please give a review of the water bottles once you use them. I'm interested in them for my birds AND my bunnies!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Again nice haul!

I tried looking on both Jan's and Ann's site. Where did you bite the SS buckets?

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Wow, I have a water buddy! It came with Toady. I'm not using at the moment but may start. It didn't come with anything to connect to the cage though. How does it connect?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: goodies galore!! :starshower:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
WOW, amazing stuff!!! Lucky birds!!!

I LOVE the round leather lace. It is the only leather I buy. I have two spools!!!

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
awesome shopping spree!!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue