• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lots of good clearance on Drs. Foster & Smith!

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Screenshot_20180712-225935.jpg
NOOOOOOOOO!! Oh my gosh, I'm so sad. I had such a long list of things in my shopping cart too.
I cry.

Edit: wait, I can get to the site directly, just not on the link here. It says I can order from Canada (at least it estimated my shipping cost). Only odd thing is I cant see pictures on the site. Some weirdness happening here.

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
View attachment 281670
NOOOOOOOOO!! Oh my gosh, I'm so sad. I had such a long list of things in my shopping cart too.
I cry.

Edit: wait, I can get to the site directly, just not on the link here. It says I can order from Canada (at least it estimated my shipping cost). Only odd thing is I cant see pictures on the site. Some weirdness happening here.

For some reason all the shipping information pages now only say US too for some reason :/

International Addresses
We apologize but we do not ship to addresses outside the United States other than AFO/APO addresses.

Drs. Foster and Smith Customer Service: Shipping Help

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pet Supplies : OurPets DuraPet Slow Feed Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowl : Pet Bowls : Amazon.com
Ss slow feeder? Fleece rectangles to line LScoots bed, he poops all night. It shakes out and I can wash them a few times before the fleece pills and I have to discard them. They didn’t have teal anti pill fleece last time. I buy 2 yards and it lasts me a while.

You’re very welcome!:heart:

I found this one Pet Supplies : OurPets DuraPet Slow Feed Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowl : Pet Bowls : Amazon.com as well as other similar ones but I flipped a bowl over into his stainless bowl and it didn't slow him down so I figured those wouldn't work well either.
Why teal fleece? Is that the preferred color?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thought about ordering some of the smaller dragonwood perches but they are now gone. Oh well. Didn't need to spend any more $$.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Pet Supplies : OurPets DuraPet Slow Feed Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowl : Pet Bowls : Amazon.com

I found this one Pet Supplies : OurPets DuraPet Slow Feed Premium Stainless Steel Dog Bowl : Pet Bowls : Amazon.com as well as other similar ones but I flipped a bowl over into his stainless bowl and it didn't slow him down so I figured those wouldn't work well either.
Why teal fleece? Is that the preferred color?

his bed is teal. It blends in. With pink he was avoiding his bed!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We have our first order minus some perches. Boy I didn't realize how big those dragonwood perches would be. I do really like the travel carrier it is nice and roomy. We have a kings travel cage but packing that thing around is a chore. This one will be nice to transfer Jenks into from the car when we have to stay at a hotel for vet checks and what not. I can't wait to try to get the harness on him that should be a fun time this weekend lol. :roflmao: :wacky:
I wish I would have order more but am running out of storage for bird stuff so I tried to limit myself. My family sees a box now and just assumes it is bird stuff. :lol:

Aviator harness and leash
Green Soft sided travel carrier
dragonwood perches
Harrisons Lifetime Fine (not in Picture)

IMG_1217.JPG

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Lots of stuff not available anymore :( But I did manage to place another order this morning. What a great sale - (while we wait for the next AA SWS :D)

:faint:

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Yeah baby! Let this party begin! 20180713_113926.jpg

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Yeah baby! Let this party begin!
Nice haul!!!! Those food containers look awesome. We so need some of those as we keep getting little sugar ants in everything not perfectly bagged up.

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
That should do it for a while! I also got two water bottles but they're already in use. Only paid 75 bucks for everything... I'm still in awe of these bargains.
You really can't beat the deals they had going on. You will have some happy fids.

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Nice haul!!!! Those food containers look awesome. We so need some of those as we keep getting little sugar ants in everything not perfectly bagged up.
One's for the dog's kibble, and the other one is for the birds' food.
I love this sturdy Caitec macaw carrier. Feeling so much better knowing that I can now safely remove my fids should we ever have to evacuate. Nearby wild fires is the most likely scenario we'd see.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:omg::faint:The clam shell mineral blocks are beyond gigantic...They are so heavy I doubt a smaller cage bars would hold them!!!! So big hard to find a place for it & so far Penny does not want to go near the monolith!!!! Packaged in there own box with bubble wrap.

THe dragon wood perches are huge too. I guess I got 1 1/2 inch & they are long for $2~!!!
DW T stand med also great though not maybe long enough to be safe for an agressive bird to stoop over & bite the hand.

Should have gotten the large 24 in t stand for $2 & made a playstand!!!!

Ha ve not opened everything. The caitec spin forager looks nice oot & the small SS bells...is the quick link & chain SS???

In fact everything was so well packed with bubble wrap & things...I am amazed. No wonder it took a while to pack things.
:fairy2:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
More impressive orders!

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have the Caitec clear window box in my cart. Anyone have one? I'm so tempted at $15. Would Gigi like it? Or would the suction cups fail?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I have the Caitec clear window box in my cart. Anyone have one? I'm so tempted at $15. Would Gigi like it? Or would the suction cups fail?

I have a Wingdow but no one ever uses it here, even after months of acclimation :(