• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lost/stolen White Fronted Amazon-Sarasota FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
This is directly from the person who lost the bird:

I lost my white fronted amazon may 9, 2010. My neighbor found him and put a sign out saying that she found a bird. Someone claimed him a couple of days later. The women was around 5' 6" with short brown hair, in her 30's driving a red hatch back car. His name is Bojo. My bird is friendly and talks a lot. He can say "want a cookie" "he's a good boy" He says these phrases a lot. He's a white fronted amazon.(medium size amazon with a green body, white forehead, red around his eyes, some blue on top of his head, has blue flight wings, some red in his shoulders) He is not fond of other birds. He likes people kids and dogs. He begs when he see's food with his body and will say "want a cookie"

Please call or email me with any information. The location was Parma St and Lords Ave. Sarasota FL 34231
Amy Lavender
Payne Park Tennis Center
alavende@scgov.net
lavender1fam@aol.com
C 941-313-0806
P 941-861-8193

SultanMyM2

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Wayne
:omg: The guts of some people .. I would hunt this woman down & have her ••• arrested asap.I hope you get your bird back ...:hug8:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
How terrible,People just love to take what they themselfs cant get. I hope this woman gets her Zon back,and I hope that thief is thrown in jail or at least fined a huge amount of money!

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
It is partially the fault of the person who found the bird. I would make someone describe him and if he had a band, to know his band number, etc. Before I let them see him let alone take him. I would just make an ad saying that I found a parrot and that if it is yours you must be able to describe it.

Allessa

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
I agree Allison. At least GOOGLE the darn bird if you didnt know what it was and ask the people what kind of bird they lost. Now that poor lady has to pay for it. People are just rotten

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
How heartless and awful, who would have the balls to something so brazen? Shady!

Status
Not open for further replies.