• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Looking into the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Wow I missed this when I was on vacation. Congrats Marie they are adorable and I bet Ocean Jasper is really excited

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
She is @itzmered My family is picking them up on the way home from a vacation out of state and Jasper's job is to talk softly to them on the ride home to reassure them and so they will begin to bond with her 'even before they bond with grandma' so she's very excited. She likes the idea that after they are home and in their big cage she can then help them settle in because they will remember her voice. She's taking it very seriously. :D

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
Aren't budgies WONDERFUL? I'm just discovering them myself. Such a different species from any other. I've assigned the same job that you have to Jasper, as I have to my children - that they are to speak softly to the budgies all the time, as they interact with them, and it goes a long way to settle the birds down :heart: Congratulations on your new babies. Looking forward to sharing budgie stories :xflove:

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
Aren't budgies WONDERFUL? I'm just discovering them myself. Such a different species from any other. I've assigned the same job that you have to Jasper, as I have to my children - that they are to speak softly to the budgies all the time, as they interact with them, and it goes a long way to settle the birds down :heart: Congratulations on your new babies. Looking forward to sharing budgie stories :xflove:
And don't forget about that millet!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
She is @itzmered My family is picking them up on the way home from a vacation out of state and Jasper's job is to talk softly to them on the ride home to reassure them and so they will begin to bond with her 'even before they bond with grandma' so she's very excited. She likes the idea that after they are home and in their big cage she can then help them settle in because they will remember her voice. She's taking it very seriously. :D
:hehe: so adorable! We need pics of her with them too, you know :p :)

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart: :xflove: :heart: :xflove:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
They are adorable!! :heart: :heart: Congrats on your new additions, can't wait to hear more about them!

Coki

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
They are beautiful! I love how the female looks like :3. Do you know if she is yellowface single factor or double factor? If she's double she will have light blue-violet (that usually looks like as a common cobalt blue) spots in her belly if she is single factor she will become green but not the regular green, a water-ish fluorescent green, like Sol (Myaussiefriends budgies)

I can't see her spots properly in that pic, but i guess it's because of the light.

Cant wait to see more pics :)

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
So cute :heart:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I wish more people would seek out a breeder of parakeets instead of going to the pet stores and help them by making a purchase. The keets are totally cute!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
They are beautiful! I love how the female looks like :3. Do you know if she is yellowface single factor or double factor? If she's double she will have light blue-violet (that usually looks like as a common cobalt blue) spots in her belly if she is single factor she will become green but not the regular green, a water-ish fluorescent green, like Sol (Myaussiefriends budgies)
I can't see her spots properly in that pic, but i guess it's because of the light.
Cant wait to see more pics
They are both males. He's a sky violet yellowface I cinnamon recessive pied. :heart:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Beautiful, How exciting.
So nice they are handfed
I'm lucky my parent raised is hand tame. Still doesn't like being touched on the head...oh well,
Congrats

More pics

:hug8:

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Did the little ones get home yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.