• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Look what Jen (DQ Timnehs) sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Thanks, everyone! :) :hug8:

I look forward to pix all set up, Anne! :D
The bird whisperer is going to set it up over the weekend..We have to move a coffee table to fit under it..we have one that is perfect. Sam's current cage has a stand but the stand is not good for the new cage...
So we are having to clean a couple of tables up and move stuff around..I will get them ready tomorrow and then Saturday the cage will be all set up..I will post a picture then!! Sam was already checking out the box etc.. :hehe:

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
:hug8: :heart: A truly generous and thoughtful gift to a well-deserving family :heart: :hug8: Can't wait to see the final set-up, @Anne & Gang :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Here is the cage all set up. We couldn't be more pleased...because of the cage's height , pushed next to Baby's age the top is now one continuous flat surface, just perfect for Lord Maxwell..he already loves all the new space..He could not previously get on top of Baby's cage because there was a height diff of about 10 inches. Before he lost his flight feathers in a night fright he would fly up or down..after he could not so was very confined...now he can just run all over the place...and you can see in one pic Sam likes the cage!! you can see her on top eating millet...and MaXWEll in the background on the bookcase (he likes it there so we put him up there a couple of times a day)..Baby is too busy playing with toys on Maxwell's cage top to notice yet...Thank you again Jen..it is beautiful...not a problem to put together either..only a bit of cursing. :hehe: We are leaving out toys for now as Sam does not care for toys...[URL=http://s264.photobucket.com/user/Samincanada/media/BABY%20BABY/0fa34afa-ef81-41a1-bf66-aed8ee8e7e57_zps348214bd.jpg.html][/URL]

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Nice!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month