• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lola and Harley showing off for mom. PIC HEAVY

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

Lola and Harley are fighting for my attention today...they are being so cute and lovey! SOO CUTE!!! Macaw LOVE!

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
So cute- so who won?

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Are they flirting? Do they call to each other yet?

Cindy taught Diego to quack like a duck. They never spent time near each other but they enjoyed chatting. LOL

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
they are so cute, having an 'outdo each other' contest!!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Are they flirting? Do they call to each other yet?

Cindy taught Diego to quack like a duck. They never spent time near each other but they enjoyed chatting. LOL

They are chatty to each other and show off to each other. Lola is air lungeing at him...hes like..WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!! hahahahahaha

Boys have Cooties!!!

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh my! Double the cuteness! :D

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Crystal, Is Harley a keeper???
Yes and that was my intention when taking him in. I adopted him from Tanya (MysticsMom). She had one coming that needed a home and knew I was specifically looking for another BGM. It worked out, and here he is. Harley...he fits in perfectly too.

Hope Riddle

Sprinting down the street
Yes and that was my intention when taking him in. I adopted him from Tanya (MysticsMom). She had one coming that needed a home and knew I was specifically looking for another BGM. It worked out, and here he is. Harley...he fits in perfectly too.

Thats wonderful, They both are beautiful. You are lucky to have them.:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Harley is so HANDSOME! I think I'm in looove :swoon: They are both SO STRIKING together!!! :dance5:

onthewingsofmacaws

Real Name
Patricia
Look at those 2 perfect babys I so envious here you are with not 1 but 2 B&G and here's me wanting one so bad and I have none :( wah wah wah:hehe: Just kidding I have 2 gorgeous Macs that I love with every part of my being. and I should be happy at least I have 1/2 a B&G =(Harlequin Macaw) some people have none. Just curious as to why you would get a male & female are you not worried that they will bond and mate.

Last edited:
M

M.C Bird Rescue

Look at those 2 perfect babys I so envious here you are with not 1 but 2 B&G and here's me wanting one so bad and I have none :( wah wah wah:hehe: Just kidding I have 2 gorgeous Macs that I love with every part of my being. and I should be happy at least I have 1/2 a B&G =(Harlequin Macaw) some people have none. Just curious as to why you would get a male & female are you not worried that they will bond and mate.
It did not matter to me if the BGM that came here was a male or female. I am actually partial to female Macs..BUT...harley is who needed a home. I am not worried about anything, If they decide to bond and become friends that will be allowed. There will be NO mating in my home. I would like them to become friends but am prepared if that never happens. I cpould never provide that kind of companionship for a bird. Lets see if Lola grows in some of those feathers to impress him..hahahaha. Right now its " I WILL EAT YOU FROM HERE".

onthewingsofmacaws

Real Name
Patricia
It did not matter to me if the BGM that came here was a male or female. I am actually partial to female Macs..BUT...harley is who needed a home. I am not worried about anything, If they decide to bond and become friends that will be allowed. There will be NO mating in my home. I would like them to become friends but am prepared if that never happens. I cpould never provide that kind of companionship for a bird. Lets see if Lola grows in some of those feathers to impress him..hahahaha. Right now its " I WILL EAT YOU FROM HERE".
Oh boy do I now what thats like. I WILL EAT YOU FROM HERE :lol:my boys are getting a little better but when Chatot first arrived Darius was one pi$$ed off bird. He has settled a bit and has excepted the fact that Chatot is here to stay. I find that Darius and mine relastionship has changed a little he's not as cuddly with me as he used to be. He still allows scritches,kisses, and lets me pick him up but he doesn't lay in my arms on his back like a baby anymore. I think he feels I betrayed him somehow. He also never ever bit me before and he has bitten my twice now since Chatot arrived. I kinda feel bad but not that bad I can build up the relationship again I'm sure but I also love Chatot and he is not going anywhere. I actually think this maybe better Darius was looking at me as his mate. I think now that he see me interacting with Chatot as well he feel betrayed. Its good in some ways he has to understand that I love him but I am not his mate I am his friend. I'm sure he will get over this in time and he will be my sweet loving cuddly boy once again. He's some what hormonal right now also so I'm not encourageing the cuddly stuff at the moment anyway. A scritch on the head and neck and a kiss on the top of his beak is all he getting right now anyway.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie

Aww congratulations on your new fid! I bet he and Lola get to be pretty good friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.