• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Little baby Red-bellied parrots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I got some pictures from the breeder and got her permission to share them :)

Keeping my fingers crossed there is a female :)

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
awww!!!!!!!!!

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
* melts *

uhm.. you're in Canada, right? haha

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
uhmm.. where in Canada?

*my mom is probably going to be VERY frustrated when i tell her i want a baby RB.. *

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Oh my just look at those babies.:heart:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:heart:Wowee!! Hope there's a girlie for you.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
uhmm.. where in Canada?

*my mom is probably going to be VERY frustrated when i tell her i want a baby RB.. *
These babies are in Ontario.
If there is a female, I will get it through the breeder who owns the pair who is in Guelph. The other, of both if they are both males, will be sold through a pet store experienced in parrots also in the area of Guelph. The breeder normally sells her babies to this pet store but if someone comes to her with a request for a baby through her directly, then she sells it herself.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
My favorite part right now is the tiny stub of a tail you can see on the baby on the left in the first picture :heart:

ciesana

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Meagan
The one in the last pic looks like he/she is going to have quite a bit of orange on his/her face!

Lotsa Birds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sandy
Adorable. I got my female when she was about a week older than these. The two that were older than her had the orange on the head, and I assume they were males. Mine just had a touch of orange, which is why I picked her, I assumed she was female and that was what I was hoping for. In the pic's, I would guess the one with the orange on its head is male, but other looks like it may be a girl. I hope she/he is. Good luck, they are the sweetest birds. I just adore my Beep.
Sandy

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
The one in the last pic looks like he/she is going to have quite a bit of orange on his/her face!
Babies often get more orange on the face, namely a band on the forehead, which goes away with their adult colours.

Adorable. I got my female when she was about a week older than these. The two that were older than her had the orange on the head, and I assume they were males. Mine just had a touch of orange, which is why I picked her, I assumed she was female and that was what I was hoping for. In the pic's, I would guess the one with the orange on its head is male, but other looks like it may be a girl. I hope she/he is. Good luck, they are the sweetest birds. I just adore my Beep.
Sandy
There is only two babies in those pictures. A picture of both together and then an individual picture of each.

For some reason, I have a hunch that the smaller one, the one without orange on the face yet, might be a female. Keeping my fingers crossed it is the case. Orange might still come in, I think that one is younger than it's sibling.

Status
Not open for further replies.