• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Linnie Colors

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
These adorable little birds come in many color variations I thought it would be nice to post photos of your Linnies and state the color. I ran into an old thread where i posted photos of the two i had but it will not allow me to post an old thread so i copies it. This is Tango who is close to turquoise. 1673823224681.png

1673823602122.png

1673823224681.png

Last edited:

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
They’re both so cute :xflove:
@DebS has a black Linnie (More of a grey)

DebS

Meeting neighbors
17042F66-E7A4-41EC-A02E-58DE1CE761FF.jpeg
Yes, Mauve. And my other guy could be the twin of your turquoise! I was betwixed and between getting a cobalt or the mauve. Lol. Would have gotten one of each as well as a green if I could have. I love them. They are just so sweet. My dog is pretty jealous tho. He has been spoiled since we had to say goodbye to his dad in November. He loved being an “only child” of sorts. Never paid any attention to our CAG and the cat is his as far as he’s concerned.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Yes, Mauve. And my other guy could be the twin of your turquoise! I was betwixed and between getting a cobalt or the mauve. Lol. Would have gotten one of each as well as a green if I could have. I love them. They are just so sweet. My dog is pretty jealous tho. He has been spoiled since we had to say goodbye to his dad in November. He loved being an “only child” of sorts. Never paid any attention to our CAG and the cat is his as far as he’s concerned.

They're so precious

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
So gorgeous love their little faces :heart:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I adore the little black dots on the underside of Linnies. Looks like cobalt blue colors.

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
Contributing to the rainbow ... turquoise, lutino, creamino, dark green (I think), normal green
Look at these dolls! To me like pint size quakers! You even have matching colors to my 3 girls!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Beautiful trio +. I once knew a very conscientious breeder who was concentrating her breeding efforts towards the green because it was the natural color and birds may be healthier. She sold me the turquoise one at a discount.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
They’re so gorgeous!